Terraria

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Anyone besides me that play it?
if so lemme know if you are up for some multiplayer as i can hook you up with some cool stuff if you do :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Terraria? Sounds like another cool game!

OMNI

it is!

its kinda like minecraft but with an RPG element to it however it is just a 2d game still i have been enjoying it for the last week :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFYmJmhpMAE

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I cant find this game! I would like to play it. Also, that Quake-like Arena game you told me about. I want to play that one with you to see how it plays over the internet. :)

OMNI

I cant find this game! I would like to play it. Also, that Quake-like Arena game you told me about. I want to play that one with you to see how it plays over the internet. :)
its on steam bud. as everything else game related these days you can find it on steam for 10 bucks.

as for the quake like game it is called open arena and if you google that you can easily find it and it plays just aswell as quake arena does over the net seeing as the game engine is pretty much identical..

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
its on steam bud. as everything else game related these days you can find it on steam for 10 bucks.

as for the quake like game it is called open arena and if you google that you can easily find it and it plays just aswell as quake arena does over the net seeing as the game engine is pretty much identical..

I found this when you told me to download it before. I have Open Arena. Reminds me SO MUCH of Quake III Arena (a good thing). I with there were larger open areas! We should battle one night. :joy:

OMNI

I found this when you told me to download it before. I have Open Arena. Reminds me SO MUCH of Quake III Arena (a good thing). I with there were larger open areas! We should battle one night. :joy:
ok cool ;)
and well it should remind you of it as OA is EXACTLY well almost the same as quake arena cept for a minor tweak or add in the code here and there.. one may consider OA to be a open source QA mod... anyway its fun to occasionally play :)
and yes yes we should tho i am quite busy for some time and what little off time i have is either being spent with the mrs or playing KOTOR 1 atm :)