Takei Posted This Today...

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
...said the prop dept guys caught hell for it, too!

whatarelittlegirlsmadeofdildoandstalagmite.jpg
Appropriately, it's from the Sherry Jackson episode "What Are Little Girls Made Of?"

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
:rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I just know I mentioned that in our rewatch of that episode. :P

:lol:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I asked Sherry about this and she said EVERYBODY thought the same thing. :) Also, all of the stalagtites were shaped exactly the same, and Shatner did not know that they looked like that until after. :rotflmao:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I asked Sherry about this and she said EVERYBODY thought the same thing. :) Also, all of the stalagtites were shaped exactly the same, and Shatner did not know that they looked like that until after. :rotflmao:

I have always suspected that they let that one slip through the crack on purpose... :D

S

Stonelesscutter

I had noticed that when I watched the ep myself. I may have even screencapped it, don't remember. If I recall correctly, Kirk used it in an attempt to club the other guy on the head.

S

Stonelesscutter

I think it's the same damn picture, only the red balance is different. Perhaps he copied it from the thread or something. ;)