SW:The Clone Wars to return

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Looks like they're going to finish Clone Wars. Here is the new trailer:

I actually LOVED The Clone Wars. It really takes an engaging set of characters for me to regularly watch something animated. But if they change it drastically (stylistically) like they did between TCW and Rebels, I will become triggered. :(

I actually LOVED The Clone Wars. It really takes an engaging set of characters for me to regularly watch something animated. But if they change it drastically (stylistically) like they did between TCW and Rebels, I will become triggered. :(

Yeah, it will be interesting to see if things have changed at all. Hopefully the production team is the same and they stay true to the original.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
This is just milk

IDK, maybe too many ppl still haven't figured out that they needed a NF SCRIPT to see the last season (or what was the last season) and it just wasn't watched?

and, the clone wars-thee vent-got its ending in the movie

and, this is an on screen fruition of what so many ppl complain about-DISNEY making more stuff from printed source material. It will probably dra from the already published canon stuff out there covering this timeframe

something to watch though