Stargate: SG-1 Unleashed - Trailer

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Why on earth would you want to play this game for shitty tablets and phones? You'll look like an idiot playing games like this on it.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I guess cause there's more exposure if its for tablets and phones, bigger customer base?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I didn't notice any game play in that trailer, just video scenes that they sandwich the game play between. That always bugs me. Show me the game play.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Why on earth would you want to play this game for shitty tablets and phones? You'll look like an idiot playing games like this on it.

Tablets are never going to be a serious gaming platform. I do not want to play games on a tablet like this.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
illiterati posted a thread about this already.

FFS do something to fix the goddamn forum clutter sothe goddamn search function WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
illiterati posted a thread about this already.

FFS do something to fix the goddamn forum clutter sothe goddamn search function WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. I will have to search Xenforo's forums to see if this can be improved. I have done searches on threads here that I know exist, and it does not find them! Its the forum software, not anything we are not doing at GateFans.

OMNI

I agree. I will have to search Xenforo's forums to see if this can be improved. I have done searches on threads here that I know exist, and it does not find them! Its the forum software, not anything we are not doing at GateFans.
BS! it didnt work on VB either, tho other sites running VB and xnforo have a functioning search function what they do not have is remnants of subforums of subforums of subforums and unbeliveable clutter as here everything seems to have its own category, seriously you denying the clutter is a new one as it here for all to see and due to these weird ass ideas about sticking everything in its own weird category you have no chance in hello to find something manually no you need the search function but o wait that dont work bc of this stupid clutter....

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
BS! it didnt work on VB either, tho other sites running VB and xnforo have a functioning search function what they do not have is remnants of subforums of subforums of subforums and unbeliveable clutter as here everything seems to have its own category, seriously you denying the clutter is a new one as it here for all to see and due to these weird ass ideas about sticking everything in its own weird category you have no chance in hello to find something manually no you need the search function but o wait that dont work bc of this stupid clutter....

Agreed again. There just needs to be some clutter cleanup, but still the search function is SUPPOSED to index all content and automatically tag it for searching, down to 5 levels deep. There is a reason for the search not being effective, but the forum structure is a minor part of that. This is the thread at Xenforo discussing this issue:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/search-feature-not-working.33172/

OMNI

if you tell me that aint something YOU are doing wrong im seriously going to shit a brick and loose my fucking mind!​

--- merged: Feb 9, 2013 at 5:24 PM ---
if you look CLOSELY you'll see i not only have to go thru a bunch of unnecesary clicks to get there (under a "topic" that makes no sence on its own) but ALSO there is duplicate subforum of the subforum "non scifi genre" INSIDE the SUBFORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAARGH!!! AGGROOOO!!!! ALMOST TO THE POINT OF C WORDING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
if you tell me that aint something YOU are doing wrong im seriously going to shit a brick and loose my fucking mind!​

Start shitting bricks then, mofo! Your video shows you drilling down into forums to find your SoA forum. You had to navigate from the forums main page to a sub-forum. BFD! This forum was migrated over from vBulletin and if you seriously believe that changes have been made here to fkk up the search function or think the function does not work because of it is because you dont fkking know the software or the issues it has. Click the fkking link and read it! If you think you can do better, then get your ass back on the Council and do the fkking work. ;)

I only have so much time in the week to come here and do stuff on these forums in the back end. I have a very demanding job as do the other Council members, and things have to happen when they can. If you want to watch a thread so you do not have to navigate to it, then you can use the Watch Thread feature:

Capture.PNG

:bored::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Fkking thankless job.:facepalm:

OMNI

also just to bitch about the topic and your dumb statement.

how the f'ck would you know there is no zero ziltch footage of the GAME itself in that its all pre rendered CG not ingame footage or gameplay footage it might be a top down 8bit pixelfest for all we know.
--- merged: Feb 9, 2013 at 5:38 PM ---
Start shitting bricks then, mofo! Your video shows you drilling down into forums to find your SoA forum. You had to navigate from the forums main page to a sub-forum. BFD! This forum was migrated over from vBulletin and if you seriously believe that changes have been made here to fkk up the search function or think the function does not work because of it is because you dont fkking know the software or the issues it has. Click the fkking link and read it! If you think you can do better, then get your ass back on the Council and do the fkking work. ;)

I only have so much time in the week to come here and do stuff on these forums in the back end. I have a very demanding job as do the other Council members, and things have to happen when they can. If you want to watch a thread so you do not have to navigate to it, then you can use the Watch Thread feature:

View attachment 27761

:bored::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Fkking thankless job.:facepalm:
do i need to start using an over abundance of smilies again? seeing as you take the ravings of a class A asshole like me so personal? or would you like me to word shit wrpped in silk or maybe lick your balls first? bro come on.

and IF i could FIND the threads id like to keep an eye on i WOULD subscribe to them but i cant, so if it aint in the mainpage whats new thingy i just give up.

and i clicked the link and read it. seems a straight forward fix as the guy asking the qustion seemed to be able to do it even tho coming off as a know nothing... yer point? did YOU read the thread at the link?

and you honestly dont think getting to a thread thru 4 subforums that make very little sence isnt clutter? :facepalm: the soa thing was just an example as i knew it was f'cked but its the same story in every topic across the whole board ffs.
--- merged: Feb 9, 2013 at 5:56 PM ---
lick_bowling.jpg

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
also just to bitch about the topic and your dumb statement.
how the f'ck would you know there is no zero ziltch footage of the GAME itself in that its all pre rendered CG not ingame footage or gameplay footage it might be a top down 8bit pixelfest for all we know.

lol it's a text based game:

You are standing in front of a stargate, dial to a random destination? Y/N
Y
You arrive at a village that looks all too familiar, another reused medieval village. Will you seduce the local princess? Y/N
Hell yeah!
Error, please type Y or N.
Y
You take her out to watch the twin moons and attempt to make a move and try to kiss her. A Goa'uld goes into your mouth and takes you over. Congratulations on thinking with the wrong head!
GAME OVER!
Restart? Y/N
I quit!
Error, please type Y or N.
mother fuc...

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
So it's not Zork, but DORK???!!!??? :P
LOL I'm not a hardcore gamer, I tried a bunch of games though over one summer where my friend had an snes and so much other crap. We nintendo 64'ed for a lot of the summer, was a pretty awesome summer.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
LOL I'm not a hardcore gamer, I tried a bunch of games though over one summer where my friend had an snes and so much other crap. We nintendo 64'ed for a lot of the summer, was a pretty awesome summer.

YOU DON'T KNOW ZORK!!!!!????!!!!!

Get out NOW!!! May a Grue devour you when your torch runs out

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
lol man, I wasn't even born then and never really had toys/games when I was a kid. Only played games if I went to a friend's and if they had any.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
lol I lived. But difficult to appreciate toys and video games as an adult if you never had the fondness you would gain as a kid.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I just never grew up, you can ask my wife or my kids :lol: