Star Wars Anthology Films: Boba Fett

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I'm sorry but WTF? They are going to make a stand-alone Boba Fett movie? :rolleye0014:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I'm sorry but WTF? They are going to make a stand-alone Boba Fett movie? :rolleye0014:

Once the Disney parasite has infested it's host, it becomes a cow (of the cash dispensing species). This is Disney we are talking about here, pal! OF COURSE there will be a Boba Fett movie. Possibly a Jar Jar movie, a Jabba movie, perhaps R2D2 and C3P0 will spin off a stand up comedy show on the Disney Channel? Once Disney has a hold of something, they will milk it and milk it until the cow itself dies. Then, they butcher it up and sell it off.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
He's a space bounty hunter, Possibly Mandalorian. Sure its a cash grab, but at least he's interesting :)
Besides, it's a nice shout out to the EU.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
He's a space bounty hunter, Possibly Mandalorian. Sure its a cash grab, but at least he's interesting :)
Besides, it's a nice shout out to the EU.

When are we gonna get the standalone for the robot waitress in Dex's bar (WA7)?

wa-7_image.jpg

Do a robot remake of the Alice show using her. Sitcoms with robots...watch them go there. :) (kidding of course). I would not put anything past them. How about a story of Count Dooku General Grievous before he was a cyborg. Show his baby pictures. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I don't think a Jar-Jar film would work unless it was some sort of dark comedy where his inane stupidity causes a galactic catastrophe and the few survivors hunt him down and erase him from the universe...

YJ02

Well Known GateFan

yeah man, that 's been kicking around for awhile!

back in the day-say 10 or so yrs ago- Lucas was trying to get a network to greenlight a Boba Fett live action series

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I don't think a Jar-Jar film would work unless it was some sort of dark comedy where his inane stupidity causes a galactic catastrophe and the few survivors hunt him down and erase him from the universe...

"Dumb and Dumber" in control of a Death Star?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
You mean General Grievous? Jeesh! get your snarky comments contextually correct :biggrin:

Whatever. :) Yes, Greivous. Dooko was the dude Anakin beheaded in front of the Chancellor. My bad! Who names the Star Wars characters? :anim_59:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

I can dream, cant I? :icon_rotflmao: