Star Trek: Beyond (Star Trek 3)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
*sigh*

http://en.memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/USS_Vengeance

Vengeance_Artisan-sq_988x988_grande.jpg

The USS Vengeance was designed by Khan Noonien Singh and Section 31 for the purpose of preparing the Federation for what was deemed an inevitable war against the Klingon Empire and its other rivals. The vessel was built at a secret spacedock near Jupiter.

Despite the secrecy of the starship's construction, a small model of the Vengeance was openly displayed by Admiral Alexander Marcus in his office at Starfleet Headquarters alongside other notable vessels from Starfleet history, including the NX-class Enterprise and the USS Kelvin.

disguated.jpeg

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Lest we forget I laughed at the utter stupidity of the concept of the Vengeance too. Khan who has been out of circulation for centuries wakes up and just happens to know how to design a super advanced starship? I also ripped on his blood resurrecting Kirk and also resurrecting a dead Tribble? Just more Damon Lindelof twaddle.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Lest we forget I laughed at the utter stupidity of the concept of the Vengeance too. Khan who has been out of circulation for centuries wakes up and just happens to know how to design a super advanced starship? I also ripped on his blood resurrecting Kirk and also resurrecting a dead Tribble? Just more Damon Lindelof twaddle.

Yep, I remember. This is the problem I have with NuTrek. You cannot easily UNDO the things wrong with it. We cannot just go on and not address the complete destruction of the fabric of the Trek universe.

The Vengeance is more advanced than the 23rd century Enterprise 1701-E from Nemesis.