Star Trek actor John de Lancie joins Torchwood

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Star Trek actor John de Lancie has joined the cast of Torchwood: Miracle Day. The actor played the mischievous Q in Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek Voyager. Q appeared inn several episodes of TNG most notably in the spin-offs first and last episodes in which he puts humanity “on trial”. According to several different sites the actor has joined the cast of Torchwood: Miracle Day, currently in production, reportedly playing someone who invents gadgets. His appearances within the next series are thought to be fairly late within the ten-part fourth series considering how long filming has been taking place.

http://www.atvtoday.co.uk/index.php...-joins-torchwood&catid=2:cult-sci-fi&Itemid=5

awesome!

G

Graybrew1

I loved him as Q, He practically stole the scene everytime. :)

heisenberg

Earl Grey
I loved him as Q, He practically stole the scene everytime. :)
The chemistry between Q and Picard was great to watch. His acting was exceptional at times. I also liked seeing him stargate as well...It would be great to see him again in a sci-fi role.

G

Graybrew1

The chemistry between Q and Picard was great to watch. His acting was exceptional at times. I also liked seeing him stargate as well...It would be great to see him again in a sci-fi role.

Yes,totally, I also thought he was great with Riker too.

Terran77

Captain Tightpants

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
It sounds like they're really ramping up the quality (of actors) on this new season of "Torchwood". I wonder how different it will be compared to the previous seasons. Maybe MGM should get the producers of "Dr. Who" and "Torchwood" to produce a Stargate show.

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
It sounds like they're really ramping up the quality (of actors) on this new season of "Torchwood". I wonder how different it will be compared to the previous seasons. Maybe MGM should get the producers of "Dr. Who" and "Torchwood" to produce a Stargate show.

Sounds good, though I'd prefer if it was Steven Moffat instead of RTD since he tends to build these epic stories and then end them on a simple deus ex machina (see Journey's End and End of Time).