Something that KEK on GW found, movie information is at around 9 mins onwards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1ElLpwPwi0

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQl5fsOAZj8&feature=related

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

I don't want to wade though 20 mins...can't you give us the transcript? pretty please. :)

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Hawaii? Hadn't heard that one yet. :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
just how naive are these gals?

Now that I have listened to the yammering- it is amusing as heck to hear the poor girl try to convince people that they "tried very hard" to do an atlantis movie. Well that may be what they told HER, and if she really swallowed it- I know of a bridge for sale in brooklyn that would be just delightful for her to own. :rolleyes:

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
Give me a break!!! :facepalm:

They are still blaming the SGA fans :facepalm:

Who's the douche who said SGU was the best out of all of the SG franchise?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
What is with Alaina and the frakking chewing gum?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
What is with Alaina and the frakking chewing gum?

that's what all the gals on the corner chew..chewing tobacco is just soooooooo unattractive! :P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
that's what all the gals on the corner chew..chewing tobacco is just soooooooo unattractive! :P

That is such a turn off to me. Chewing gum looking like a cow chewing cud, its disgusting to me. UNLESS its being done to quit smoking, and then, why not try something less offensive? I especially hate it when chewers make that "pop" sound with it or blow bubbles. GROSSSSS!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
That is such a turn off to me. Chewing gum looking like a cow chewing cud, its disgusting to me. UNLESS its being done to quit smoking, and then, why not try something less offensive? I especially hate it when chewers make that "pop" sound with it or blow bubbles. GROSSSSS!

LMAO-- a question what is the difference between a cow chewing it's cud and a person chewing gum?

the intelligent look on the cow's face :P

reminds me of driving through a red light district...all those gals snapping and popping their gum.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
LMAO-- a question what is the differnce between a cow chewing it's cud and a person chewing gum?

the intelligent look on the cow's face :P

reminds me of driving through a red light district...all those gals snapping and popping their gum.

LMAO! Green for you my dear...:rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Now that I have listened to the yammering- it is amusing as heck to hear the poor girl try to convince people that they "tried very hard" to do an atlantis movie. Well that may be what they told HER, and if she really swallowed it- I know of a bridge for sale in brooklyn that would be just delightful for her to own. :rolleyes:

You can't be too upset with a girl who swallows.

For what concerns what they told her, JM's blog seems to contradict all that, if I'm not mistaken.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
You can't be too upset with a girl who swallows.

For what concerns what they told her, JM's blog seems to contradict all that, if I'm not mistaken.

:eek: I'm shocked...shocked I tell you! I think JM simply posts whatever crap he is in the mood to from day to day....he doesn't strike me as an overly honest person! :P

TY for the green OM1. :)

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQl5fsOAZj8&feature=related

one movie to finish off sgu and then a second movie combining all three. NO THANK YOU how about the sg1 and sga movies as promised round out there own storylines not other peoples.

and OMFG shut your mouth when you chew, its a basic skill taught when your a child :(

AtlantisOrka

GateFans Noob
SGU,doesn't deserve a movie the movie should go to SGA and it should focus on SGA and with SG1 if there's cross overs involved.I still can't understand why SGU is treted like royalty and SGA/SG1 are treated like crap and always pushed aside.Why can't they just accept that SGU didn't work and that's a league of it's own and just doesn't fit in.

It seemed kind of quiet to,not to many people in that room so it sounds.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
SGU,doesn't deserve a movie the movie should go to SGA and it should focus on SGA and with SG1 if there's cross overs involved.I still can't understand why SGU is treted like royalty and SGA/SG1 are treated like crap and always pushed aside.Why can't they just accept that SGU didn't work and that's a league of it's own and just doesn't fit in.

It seemed kind of quiet to,not to many people in that room so it sounds.

cause sgpoo was their "new sweet baby"- their favorite child and the other two were simply the step kids...with sga being the "red-headed step child!" :P