SPOILER WARNING!!Season 1 finale

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
OMG!!! talk about ending season one with a bang...
emma beleives, breaks the curse, Belle is freed, we know where Sidney is, August turns to wood, Rumple/Gold shows his TRUE priority, there's a dragon, there is sword fighting, Graham/Huntsman is back, and Snow and Charming find each other --- AGAIN!!!! mind boggling and head spinning!
Discuss:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
OMG!!! talk about ending season one with a bang...
emma beleives, breaks the curse, Belle is freed, we know where Sidney is, August turns to wood, Rumple/Gold shows his TRUE priority, there's a dragon, there is sword fighting, Graham/Huntsman is back, and Snow and Charming find each other --- AGAIN!!!! mind boggling and head spinning!
Discuss:

Wow, just wow. I'm so glad that this show got renewed as going out for good on that cliffhanger would have hurt bad. :P

It's possible that Mr. Gold's last action was a reset button of some sort, but I hope not. Or maybe it was just a changing of the guard between Mr. Gold and Regina.

I tried watching this show, but way to campy.

It took me four or five episodes to get hooked. If you didn't get that far, I think it is worth your time to give it another shot. :)

B

Backstep

It took me four or five episodes to get hooked. If you didn't get that far, I think it is worth your time to give it another shot. :)

I got as far as the last episode before the break last year. I guess the show returned when the walking dead started back, then the killing started so i never gave the show a thought.

Are you are saying it has become less campy in the second half?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Wow, just wow. I'm so glad that this show got renewed as going out for good on that cliffhanger would have hurt bad. :P

It's possible that Mr. Gold's last action was a reset button of some sort, but I hope not. Or maybe it was just a changing of the guard between Mr. Gold and Regina.

loved the evil smirk on regina's face at the very end!