Solar charging AI powered earbuds

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
yeah, not a clue what that means:)

only found out about this as I know the model in the video and her father

sharing as maybe some of you would be interested?

website at indiegogo.com/projects/pearl-ai-powered-earbuds-with-solar-charging?fbclid=IwAR3_gkrhNyAkbe_2B5vkZDvHEpKxg-VHOGKjJd3LoVaCYSVMV8EVxCGEO-4#/

Last edited:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
They won't do me much good here in Belfast, lol.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
They won't do me much good here in Belfast, lol.

i wish i didn't know her, cause its creepy knowing her since she was very young--the earbuds may not be useful, but the girl is nice to look at :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
yeah, not a clue what that means:)

only found out about this as I know the model in the video and her father

sharing as maybe some of you would be interested?

website at indiegogo.com/projects/pearl-ai-powered-earbuds-with-solar-charging?fbclid=IwAR3_gkrhNyAkbe_2B5vkZDvHEpKxg-VHOGKjJd3LoVaCYSVMV8EVxCGEO-4#/

AI powered? :) Buzzword. I dunno, music is great but I really do not spend too much time soaking in a ton of music or having earbuds in my ear. I do not follow bands, music artists or spend time watching music videos. How can earbuds be powered by A.I.? LOL.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
How can earbuds be powered by A.I.? LOL.

i think its just there pitch

ai--the new sales buzz phrase.. like 'organic' and 'free range' became for food even when it was neither organic nor free range

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
i think its just there pitch

ai--the new sales buzz phrase.. like 'organic' and 'free range' became for food even when it was neither organic nor free range

In California, you can't label anything organic or free range unless it actually is organic or free range, and it is heavily enforced and regulated.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
and it is heavily enforced and regulated.
NO govt can employ enough ppl to do all the inspections required

sure,they may come every once and while, but so much is self regulated/inspected with voluntary reporting

but its better then nothing i suppose

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
NO govt can employ enough ppl to do all the inspections required

sure,they may come every once and while, but so much is self regulated/inspected with voluntary reporting

but its better then nothing i suppose

We have discussed this before, and my response is the same: California is not like any other state in the US when it comes to regulation of the food supply. In California, organic and free range labels are not cosmetic. Any supplier found to be in violation will lose the ability to do business here. And it is NOT "self-regulated with voluntary reporting". Not in California. Food is tested at many points along the supply chain, right down to the supermarket where random samples are taken from shelves/freezers and tested.

https://www.ams.usda.gov/services/enforcement/organic/state-compliance-ca

This state takes these labels seriously.

Capture.PNG

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Any supplier found to be in violation will lose the ability to do business here. And it is NOT "self-regulated with voluntary reporting". Not in California. Food is tested at many points along the supply chain, right down to the supermarket where random samples are taken from shelves/freezers and tested.
yes, "random" not daily

and, i searched on cali's govt websites and saw no evidence for this stricter regimen

but, again, no matter how TOUGH the standards, application on a wide enough and complete enough scale only matters if enough people can be employed to do it

the source can be inspected, the processing and packing plant and the store, but if you are not doing it daily, it doesn't matter

this is why the fda and states allow for self regulation/inspection.

there is simply no way any state can afford to have enough ppl on the payroll-state employees, to be at every field, processing plant and store EVERYDAY

the bolded-many states do this as well. the PA dept of ag has ppl who travel around and only have one assignment-- one person inspects veg and fruits, one person inspects eggs, one person inspects dairy,,etc

they even have ppl whose only job it is to inspect roadside veg stands and farmers markets, as well as anyone who just has a sign up selling stuff from home (they've been here in the past for the eggs)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
yes, "random" not daily

and, i searched on cali's govt websites and saw no evidence for this stricter regimen

but, again, no matter how TOUGH the standards, application on a wide enough and complete enough scale only matters if enough people can be employed to do it

the source can be inspected, the processing and packing plant and the store, but if you are not doing it daily, it doesn't matter

this is why the fda and states allow for self regulation/inspection.

there is simply no way any state can afford to have enough ppl on the payroll-state employees, to be at every field, processing plant and store EVERYDAY

the bolded-many states do this as well. the PA dept of ag has ppl who travel around and only have one assignment-- one person inspects veg and fruits, one person inspects eggs, one person inspects dairy,,etc

they even have ppl whose only job it is to inspect roadside veg stands and farmers markets, as well as anyone who just has a sign up selling stuff from home (they've been here in the past for the eggs)
I hate it when you do this. You keep trying to challenge it when I see this happen with my own eyes and am immersed in California culture...because I live here. I was around when the labels and organic foods commission were first created. I know how consumers buy out here. You don't, but you want to tell me how the USDA California State Organic Program works? Mkay. Believe what you want. :rolleye0014: