So......

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Does anyone want to review any of these series? I'll do one no probs, but which one do people want to know more about (if any)? OM1 so far is the only "non anime" watcher to express an interest in any of them, what about the rest of the "non-anime" crowd, or does the fact that they are "cartoons" turn you off?

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Does anyone want to review any of these series? I'll do one no probs, but which one do people want to know more about (if any)? OM1 so far is the only "non anime" watcher to express an interest in any of them, what about the rest of the "non-anime" crowd, or does the fact that they are "cartoons" turn you off?
I think that the only current cartoon I watch is The Venture Bros. But even then, it's not the same since Brock left.

Gotta love a show with a character called Molotov Cocktease.

...sigh...

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Well if no one else wants to wade in, OM1, which one (if any) would you like to learn more about?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Well if no one else wants to wade in, OM1, which one (if any) would you like to learn more about?

Well, I would like to sample all the ones people have mentioned here and will take suggestions. I have NO aversions to "cartoons", since Im just a big kid anyways. :) I just need for them to be GOOD and have decent stories. One of my favorites was NGE and I have seen others I love. The ones on the thread mentioning them sound promising. Give me a day to decide. :)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Well, I would like to sample all the ones people have mentioned here and will take suggestions. I have NO aversions to "cartoons", since Im just a big kid anyways. :) I just need for them to be GOOD and have decent stories. One of my favorites was NGE and I have seen others I love. The ones on the thread mentioning them sound promising. Give me a day to decide. :)

No probs dude. :D

Red Mage

Boney
I don't like Family Guy so I never watch it nor would be able to write a fair unbiased review. I like Futurama but I don't keep up with the new episodes.

The only cartoon series I have on dvd that I could reference to write anything about is Robotech. I don't really want to write full reviews for all 80+ episodes but eventually I could write a brief synopsis of each episode for an episode guide or something along those lines.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan

IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A DAY!!!!!!
:laughing:

Tropicana

Council Member
CodeGEASSLogo.jpg

Since I have Code Geass 1: Lelouch of the Rebellion and Code Geass 2: R2 on DVDs, when I have time in the weekend, I could do the reviews for the 51 episodes (total).

Official trailer -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tgCgskXys

BleachAnimeLogo.jpg

Not going to do Bleach cos 1) as good as it is, it's a bit too slow sometimes pace-wise, not as slow as SGU mind you and 2) there are 14 seasons, combined 314 episodes. Will simply take forever to review each and every single one of them.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
View attachment 3679

Since I have Code Geass 1: Lelouch of the Rebellion and Code Geass 2: R2 on DVDs, when I have time in the weekend, I could do the reviews for the 51 episodes (total).

Official trailer -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tgCgskXys

View attachment 3678

Not going to do Bleach cos 1) as good as it is, it's a bit too slow sometimes pace-wise, not as slow as SGU mind you and 2) there are 14 seasons, combined 314 episodes. Will simply take forever to review each and every single one of them.

ANYTHING that can muster 314 eps deserves to have slow eps (except DBZ, cause it's all "oh man, he's so tough, I need more powerups GOWAAROR"
ss1.jpg

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Yeah, I couldn't watch dragonball, it was too much foreplay. I'm gonna power-up for 3 episodes...blah blah.