So, what will you be watching Tuesday night? (Or the night SGU airs in your country)

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
As the SGU fan I am, I will download the latest SGU episodes on Wednesday, after SGU has aired in the US. However I also enjoy rewatching SGU when it airs in Sweden. The final episodes of season 1 (Human-Incursion. Yes, we went on summer break after Faith, not Justice) will start airing on October 8, on TV6, if I remember correctly, so I'll be having a nice tv night if I'm not out with friend.
My night will probably look something like this:
7:00 PM: The Simpsons
7:30 PM: Family Guy
8:00 PM: Legend of the Seeker
9:00 PM: Stargate Universe
10:00 PM: Spartacus: Blood and Sand
11:00 PM: Friday sci fi movie
Sometime after midnight (should I have problems sleeping): V - The original miniseries
Thank you, TV6! Man, they know how to put together a great line-up. :D
Hey EvilSpace, how did season 1 of SGU go ratings wise in Sweden?

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
dear lord i whant old tv back not like this days
icon9.gif

Exactly what do you mean by old tv? ;)

Hey EvilSpace, how did season 1 of SGU go ratings wise in Sweden?

I'm not sure, since I have no idea where to find the ratings. Still, they're high enough for TV6 to buy the second season as well, which will start airing in November. It shows that the show can get a decent share of the viewers while competing against the Swedish versions of Dancing with the Stars and Pop Idol.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Exactly what do you mean by old tv? ;)

I'm not sure, since I have no idea where to find the ratings. Still, they're high enough for TV6 to buy the second season as well, which will start airing in November. It shows that the show can get a decent share of the viewers while competing against the Swedish versions of Dancing with the Stars and Pop Idol.

Interesting. Soooo....is the entire continent of Australia still saying no thanks to SGU for season 2? :icon_cool:

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Interesting. Soooo....is the entire continent of Australia still saying no thanks to SGU for season 2? :icon_cool:

Sci Fi Australia is still airing the show, though I think it was cancelled on the Seven Network, just like the two other Stargate shows were either cancelled or moved to an insanely late hour on terrestrial networks over there.