Sherry Jackson's "Twilight Zone" Episode "The Last Rights of Jeff Myrtlebank" on SyFy 8-7-2011

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
A heads up for all who are interested...

Sherry Jackson, "Andrea" from the Star Trek (original series) episode "What Are Little Girls Made Of...?" (and whom OM1 will be interviewing in the next week or so), can be seen in her Twilight Zone episode "The Last Rights of Jeff Myrtlebank" tomorrow, where she plays "Comfort Gatewood".

I'll have my DVR set!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Very cool!

Perfect timing! Anyone know what time it will be playing?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Illiterati, time is nice but peeps need:
stationbillted-270x173.jpg

Station!! :P

S

Stonelesscutter

I've already recently watched this one.
Are you guys gonna discuss this in a thread?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
A lot of times my on-screen guide for the satellite is wrong. Still, I'll give it a try for taping it.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
It's a conspiricy!!! :eek:
I hope you guys get too see it. :)

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
This episode is on NetFlix too. Season 3, episode 23. ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Sherry will be getting with Illiterati and myself very soon to finalize the Gatefans interview and perhaps some more related events involving other actors and actresses. :) Illiterati spoke to her today about it as did I.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Sherry will be getting with Illiterati and myself very soon to finalize the Gatefans interview and perhaps some more related events involving other actors and actresses. :) Illiterati spoke to her today about it as did I.
She is a very kind Lady (and that isn't a typo, as I feel she deserves the designation), and I really enjoyed speaking with her today.

I've also been working on my photo gallery and have something I've put together that is by no means complete, but it will take awhile to even come close to managing that, considering all Sherry Jackson has done.

Amongst some of the stars, etc., which I will have to get, I need Joan Crawford, John Wayne, Edmund Gwenn, Joan Blondell, Robert Cummings, Mario Lanza, and more.

She's been a very busy actress. VERY busy. Sadly, a lot of her earliest work went uncredited, which is a real shame.