SGU Post Mortem gallery thread.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Now that this soapy mess has been cleaned up, its time to have some fun again whilst we await the fate of the last 10 episodes of SGpoo. I, for one, am delighted to no end at the utter karmic revenge visited upon the arrogant, duplicitous producers of this show, particularly Joseph Mallozzi and Brad Wright. So, here ya go, Brad! (yes, this is mean) :)

StubbornBrad.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
You needed Rush in the picture!

I kept it nice and simple -

GC1.png

Rush has that panhandler look about him, you should have had him in that shot! :)

Here is one:

praying_skeleton.jpg

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
Hahahah OM, just the sort of shit those wussies never get to see over at at GW.

BAC

GateFans Noob
May SGU be Gone Forever!

My First post I found a photo I must post, but a bit about me first....

I am a loyal fan of the Gate franchise, from the movie thru the tv series, I never missed an episode, was always egar for the new one, untill SGU I hated the idea when it was first released, but gave it a shot anyway, I watched the first 10 episodes, then quit watching as it wasnt getting any better, but worse!

I think the only reason it made 2 years is likley that the producers got the advetisers to comit to 2 years up front based on past succsess. Otherwise this show would have got the ax by episode 8 or 9 as by then there were only apx 1.2 million viewers, the new fans the producers were after as the 3-4 million SG1 & Atlantis fans had quit after the first couple of episodes!

I was so glad to hear of the cancelation, I just hope the franchise can survive SGU, here is a photo I came across that sums it up nicely!

flushsgu.jpg
for larger image
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5963/flushsgu.jpg

Attachments

• flushsgu.jpg
    flushsgu.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 117