SGU Complete First Season Release Announced

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
wow releasing the complete season just 3 or 4 months after 1.5??? sounds like a surefire way to milk the mindless idiots fans for all they are worth! :P

Deity59

GateFans Noob
For those holding their breath in anticipation, the release date for SGU's complete first season has been announced for October 5, 2010. Amazon (US) has it currently priced at $34.99 and $41.99 for reg dvd and Blu-ray, respectively, on pre-order.

Interesting that V is also offering complete first season, but published price-point is subtantially lower than SGU, with Amazon listing $25.99 and $34.99 for reg dvd and Blu-ray, respectively. Release date of November 2, 2010.

For the giddy impatient fans who invested in the split-season releases of SGU, all I can say is -- ...well.. nothing. :P

There are only 12 V episodes, hence the cheaper price.

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
Has Braingate mention how much they expect to sell?

Deity59

GateFans Noob

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
Has Braingate mention how much they expect to sell?
Let me see... Ellivee, Jelgate, Skiznot, PG15, KEK, Briangate (has to - work related), EvilGrin, Major Davis... BJS's mom, Hinman, friends & family of the cast...
Oh, I'd say about 50 copies in the US. :cool:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
I have heard that old DVD's make great bird scarers if you hang them in the garden
Probably some magnetic interference given the rupture in the space time continuum they can create when grouped together :P

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
They're too light for frizby's and I tried them for clay pigeon shooting as well, seems the only thing they are good for is to hang them on string down the yard and use my 12 guage on them:laughing:

"best dollar I ever spent"

SexyDexy

GateFans Noob
Maybe the 10 or 20 SGU fanboys that exist in the world?

who is going to buy this?

I just checked the Amazon page to see if there was any sales info, and there's none yet since it is still on pre-order. But I did notice something hilarious I didn't notice before. Right above the glowing shill reviews of SGU, you can see the description tags that tell the real story!

Screen shot 2010-09-14 at 11.48.17 AM.png

Keywords "strongly related to this product": Bad, Waste of Money, and Avoid :laughing: :rotflmao:

SexyDexy

GateFans Noob
Too funny!

Hey, check this one out - lol. You see that vote button? Yeah, you all know what to do ;)

Screen shot 2010-09-14 at 11.58.31 AM.png