SGA Cast crossover to SGU

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
Gaah.. this guy is driving me nuts.. anhoo, when did they introduce the "older-than-lantean" tech or as I like to call it "Old-as-dirt" tech? fitting since Destiny is the garbage truck of this Franchise. aaah, the dreaded Red X of missing picture
View attachment 143

dont start me I ranted enough in the other thread!

as if someone of Mckays calibre couldnt figure out this tech, like every other tech he came across. these idiots just undo characters to suit the story and poke at sga fans rather than write truly engaging scripts.

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
dont start me I ranted enough in the other thread!

as if someone of Mckays calibre couldnt figure out this tech, like every other tech he came across. these idiots just undo characters to suit the story and poke at sga fans rather than write truly engaging scripts.
It's like my sig says, SGU feeds its fans Donkeys roosters :)

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
Tanith said:
McKay did not always have a good handle on the more modern technology aswell, as I recall he blew up a solar system.

I wish McKay would blow up destiny

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
I wish McKay would blow up destiny

Which would mean the destiny crew stand no chance of even being able to read the consoles by taniths logic.

lets hope someone finds a supper massive black hole to drop the destiney in.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I can see it!

they modded out my above post.. (which we can't see here either)..:icon_e_sad:

Im still working on this...I can see your screenshot easily. I think an upgrade to a newer version might fix it, but Im not going to experiment with this database. I copied it and will try on that first.