SG1 Rewatch

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Season 2 introduces Martoof (how do you know he's from Kentucky? otherwise he would be Marteeth! :smiley-laughing021: ) and the rest of the Tok'ra. Now watching the Serpent's Song - Apophis dies (sorta)!

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Don Davies is in the credits until S7 when he finally retires and jack takes over.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
In the episode Show and tell, Jacks hair goes from sandy brown to overall gray - it's like he used a rinse out dye....every scene it's a little grayer.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
In the episode Show and tell, Jacks hair goes from sandy brown to overall gray - it's like he used a rinse out dye....every scene it's a little grayer.

The real question is does the carpet match the drapes? :daniel_new004:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Body hair can gow gray faster or slower than head hair- mr rac's mustache (used to be red) is completely white, but his chest fuzz & head hair only has a sprinkling of gray. :P

Now up to season 3 of sg1. I so miss this show!

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
after watching just those first 3 eps of SO's, I may need a SG1 rewatch STAT!!!! 500MGS steady drip!

:vala-newanime016:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I was asked by my neighbour if I would be interested in having my vintage bike appear in a short film . He now works in the movie biz . He gave me a contact so I sent the contact a pick of my triple . He loved the bike and so arrangements were made and I did one shoot last Saturday and also today and tomorrow . The reason they wanted the bike is for a vintage short film and also a favour to a father who is helping his daughter direct her first short film . He has directed a few shows and films himself over the years , actually quite a few .
David Warry -Smith . Ring a bell or 2 or 3 or 4 or ! you get the picture ! Wow ... Too cool ... Absolutely amazing guy and man is he smart . Yes , I picked his brain lol about a few of the shows he directed .
;)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Cool!

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I was asked by my neighbour if I would be interested in having my vintage bike appear in a short film . He now works in the movie biz . He gave me a contact so I sent the contact a pick of my triple . He loved the bike and so arrangements were made and I did one shoot last Saturday and also today and tomorrow . The reason they wanted the bike is for a vintage short film and also a favour to a father who is helping his daughter direct her first short film . He has directed a few shows and films himself over the years , actually quite a few .
David Warry -Smith . Ring a bell or 2 or 3 or 4 or ! you get the picture ! Wow ... Too cool ... Absolutely amazing guy and man is he smart . Yes , I picked his brain lol about a few of the shows he directed .
;)

So will we be able to view this short film anywhere and what is the title?

Why is this information posted in the SG1 rewatch thread by the way?

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
So will we be able to view this short film anywhere and what is the title?

Why is this information posted in the SG1 rewatch thread by the way?

I was wondering that too...

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
It will not be available until the fall was what the director told me today . The title is Open Your Eyes set in the 70's hence the use of my bike . Written and directed by Hannah Warry-Smith

;)