"Seekers of Lost Worlds" - on Amazon Prime. Seriously?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Seekers of Lost Worlds, they called it. It's not even a B-movie. It's like a high school film project. I thought it was a cute little film story, but the effects were so bad and the dialogue was so juvenile and the parts being played were laughable. This is LITERALLY an amateur film. Probably the worst produced thing I have seen on Amazon Prime. But I had to mention it!

download.jpg

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Is it like Stargate Origins?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Is it like Stargate Origins?

Kinda, yes. But somehow worse! The level of cheesy effects is several orders worse than Origins but they did okay for an amateur group. I managed to watch it all the way through which was strange. :)

Last edited:

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
Yes I enjoy good dialog but the back drop needs to be well done. If the special effects suck then the whole thing sucks.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Here is the trailer. :) No, this is not a joke.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Team America is a classic dude !!!
Its in my top 10 of movies that made me laugh so hard , an ambualance was called .
I hated it. Gave the DVD to a friend and never watched it again. Maybe I would have a different perspective on it now if I were to watch it again but I really can't see myself doing so.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
You should watch this! It is cheesy, yet creative. I actually might watch it again, just because it's so cheesy, it seems like a parody yet is watchable. :)