San Diego ComicCon 2013 craziness

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
San Diego ComicCon 2013 craziness at the Childrens Hospital panel.

The actors realized early on that the woman signing for the Hearing Impaired attendees had to relay *everything* that was said. We all came away from that panel knowing the sign for "vagina". (We learned that before Rob Huebel decided to take the poor woman completely down the garden path and tell her audience that she hated her job and that, as revenge, she was going to poison everyone there -- except for them.)

I'd like to take this moment to assure you that this kind lady was laughing all the while, so that's probably a good thing.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
If you ever watch any more "modern" Adam hills comedy shows, he always has a signer as well, and sometimes they are just as funny as Adam :P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
San Diego ComicCon 2013 craziness at the Childrens Hospital panel.

The actors realized early on that the woman signing for the Hearing Impaired attendees had to relay *everything* that was said. We all came away from that panel knowing the sign for "vagina". (We learned that before Rob Huebel decided to take the poor woman completely down the garden path and tell her audience that she hated her job and that, as revenge, she was going to poison everyone there -- except for them.)

I'd like to take this moment to assure you that this kind lady was laughing all the while, so that's probably a good thing.

OMG...I dont even want to know what occasioned them to use the sign for "vagina".:anim_59: Tell me this...is there still a decent Star Trek convention?

I am wondering if NuTrek is getting involved? Everything will change at those conventions if NuTrek continues down its Michael bay...er...JJ Abrams path. :moody: Will we have Apple kiosks and Nokia branded communicator replicas and beer brewed from the engine room of the Enterprise GT?

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
OMG...I dont even want to know what occasioned them to use the sign for "vagina".:anim_59: Tell me this...is there still a decent Star Trek convention?

I am wondering if NuTrek is getting involved? Everything will change at those conventions if NuTrek continues down its Michael bay...er...JJ Abrams path. :moody: Will we have Apple kiosks and Nokia branded communicator replicas and beer brewed from the engine room of the Enterprise GT?
He used the word JUST to find out what the sign for it was.

Yes, really.

As for Trek...no idea.