Salvation

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Just started watching this yesterday, but it's already got two seasons on Netflix. I'm on episode 6 now and so far I'm really liking it. I suspect some of you might be reprehensive, because at the end of every episode, in the credits, it says "Executive Producer Alex Kurtzman". But I hope you'll be able to look past that and give this show a chance. I don't want to give too much away, but broad strokes, an asteroid is on collision course with earth and the impact would be an extinction level event.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Just started watching this yesterday, but it's already got two seasons on Netflix. I'm on episode 6 now and so far I'm really liking it. I suspect some of you might be reprehensive, because at the end of every episode, in the credits, it says "Executive Producer Alex Kurtzman". But I hope you'll be able to look past that and give this show a chance. I don't want to give too much away, but broad strokes, an asteroid is on collision course with earth and the impact would be an extinction level event.
I have seen it. I won't spoil it so I won't go into anything about it. I will say that it was not surprising that it was made by Alex Kurtzman. :cool: