S2E5 "Love and Other Acts of Courage" *Spoilers*

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Rick makes his triumphant return! :smiley_joy: Well maybe not that triumphant... :tongue:

Maggie and Hal have much shipping to do (or maybe not). :GFbitchplease:

What many here have been assuming about the Skitters finally comes to fruition. Maybe one day we will learn what they like to call themselves...

...and everyone is still well coifed.

Anyway, humanity might have some hope if Tom can get the others to trust the Skitters. I wouldn't bet on that happening but who knows?

Oh, and somehow they managed to find an intact hospital with some clean sheets and loads of meds.

If anyone else here is still watching this show this is the place to discuss it. :)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Partly decent episode - the Skitter fifth column was a good touch.

Then came the romance, shipping and somehow finding a fully stocked, intact hospital (with working electrical generators no less). And of course our savvy fighters TURN ON THE ELECTRIC LIGHTS. Why not just hoist a neon sign out front that says "Welcome Overlords and Mechs! Come one come all!"?

And yes all the women are again managing to be well coiffed in all circumstances - apparently even in a devastated world beauty products are a priority item for the 2nd Mass to transport around, as these women even have hairstyles!

SciphonicStranger

At the end of this one, when Ben and Matt were looking up to the stars, I so wanted to see an alien spacecraft fly by. This show lacks on timing.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
At the end of this one, when Ben and Matt were looking up to the stars, I so wanted to see an alien spacecraft fly by. This show lacks on timing.

Or a big-ass meteorite come crashing down on their heads.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Or a big-ass meteorite come crashing down on their heads.

Or they start singing "I'd like to teach the world to sing; in perfect harmony...."

Then a group of skitters approach - and start singing along with them...cue credits.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
:facepalm:....the fully stocked hospital seems to be too much of a stretch for me! :rolleye0014: obviously the producers/writers have never watched "life after people" to see what would happen to generators etc if there were no humans around to maintain them! :facepalm:

the show is entertaining for now.

SciphonicStranger

The hospital does raise some questions. If the aliens didn't attack it what happened to all of the workers and patients - especially the terminal ones and those in ICU? What happened to all of the babies in the maternity ward? It seems odd that the place would be abandoned with all of those meds and beds being left behind.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
The hospital does raise some questions. If the aliens didn't attack it what happened to all of the workers and patients - especially the terminal ones and those in ICU? What happened to all of the babies in the maternity ward? It seems odd that the place would be abandoned with all of those meds and beds being left behind.

TNT doesn't like when you ask too many questions. I have forwarded your query directly to Turner's office. He will be dispatching the black "Answer 'Copters" to your location shortly.