S06E10 - "The Girl Who Waited" (S32E10)

Tropicana

Council Member
DrWho_Manual_Banner.jpg

Synopsis:

Amy is trapped in a quarantine facility for victims of an alien plague – a plague that will kill the Doctor in a day – as the time-travelling drama continues. The Doctor can use the TARDIS to smash through time and break in, but then Rory is on his own. He must find Amy and bring her back to the TARDIS before the alien doctors can administer their medicine. Rory is about to encounter a very different side to his wife. Can he rescue Amy before she is killed by kindness?

Preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7tsEpOi1y0

Airdates:

UK: BBC One, Saturday 10 September 2011, 7:15PM
US: BBC America, Saturday 10 September 2011, 9PM/8PM Central

YoshiKart64

Well Known GateFan
Man this series has been fantastic so far. This was a brilliant episode and those wanting 'true' sci-fi are going to love it.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Man this series has been fantastic so far. This was a brilliant episode and those wanting 'true' sci-fi are going to love it.

That's good to hear - I'm going to check it out tonight. :cool:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
But the big question is.... 'Is there really kareoke bar in the TARDIS, and has the Doctor ever used it?'

Just got to that part in the episode. LOL

:)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
And of course I stupidly forgot to set the DVR knowing I would be out of town. So I missed the episode.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Amy claims she was in the alternate waiting room for a week a few minutes into the episode. I didn't see any food or water dispensers nor did it seem like there was a bathroom. :(