Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Donna Noble to be back!

Tropicana

Council Member
I was reading this tabloid paper - Daily Mirror and inside, there was a piece that talked about Doctor Who with loads of "SPOILERS!". In the 2 page spoilerfest, there was a mention that the characters, Rose Tyler (Billie Piper), Martha Jones (Freema Agyeman) and Donna Noble (Catherine Tate) will return for "Let's Kill Hitler", where they each get a scene (or something like that) alongside current Doctor (Matt Smith). Moffat claims that it will allow them to be in future episodes if required.

Personally, I don't know if this is true or not, for it is a tabloid paper but it would be nice if it were true, especially as I wouldn't mind seeing Donna Noble again; Like, would she die if she recalls elements of her adventures with the Doctor. Cos last time we saw her, her memory was erased by the Doctor.

EDIT: Found the article -

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/tv/2...or-cameo-roles-in-doctor-who-115875-23350006/

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I was reading this tabloid paper - Daily Mirror and inside, there was a piece that talked about Doctor Who with loads of "SPOILERS!". in the 2 page spoilerfest, there was a mention that the characters, Rose Tyler (Billie Piper), Martha Jones (Freema Agyeman) and Donna Noble (Catherine Tate) will return for "Let's Kill Hitler", where they each get a scene (or something like that) alongside current Doctor (Matt Smith). Moffat claims that it will allow them to be in future episodes if required.

Personally, I don't know if this is true or not, for it is a tabloid paper but it would be nice if it were true, especially as I wouldn't mind seeing Donna Noble again; would she die if she recalls elements of her adventures with the Doctor. Cos last time we saw her, her memory was erased by the Doctor.

EDIT: Found the article -

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/tv/2...or-cameo-roles-in-doctor-who-115875-23350006/

Yeah but the doctor has a new face and she wouldn't know him right off the bat. They could interact, even have a new adventure, and still have her in the dark about the past.

Tropicana

Council Member
Aye that is true; however I was under the impression that she can no longer have any adventures in the Tardis or with any Doctor when it comes to aliens or else with just a little speck, like a mutter of the name, "The Doctor" - it will unlock everything and her mind will just collapse.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Isn't Rose still in an alternate universe or am I just confused? :confused:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Wasn't this the same tabloid that said that Robert Carlyle would be the eleventh doctor? And didn't it also later say that there was an American remake of Doctor Who in the works? If I remember correctly, both of those stories turned out to be false.

Tropicana

Council Member
All I know about Daily Mirror is it's a tabloid paper, so is it truthful journalism? I would say no, lol

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Wasn't this the same tabloid that said that Robert Carlyle would be the eleventh doctor? And didn't it also later say that there was an American remake of Doctor Who in the works? If I remember correctly, both of those stories turned out to be false.

You mean he's not and there isn't? What the hell have I been watching for 2 seasons with all those whiny, backstabbing companions and dark storylines with lots of teen angst?!

Oh, wait a minute ... :icon_redface: