Rewind (2013) on Syfy

B

Backstep

Revolves around a team of military field operatives and civilian scientists who must use untested technology to travel back in time to alter past events in order to change the future and avoid a devastating terrorist attack.

Dammit they're Backsteping for the lotto numbers :moody:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Revolves around a team of military field operatives and civilian scientists who must use untested technology to travel back in time to alter past events in order to change the future and avoid a devastating terrorist attack.

Dammit they're Backsteping for the lotto numbers :moody:

I was just thinking of 7 Days. I miss that show.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Dammit!!! I just searched the forums to see if anyone had a post on this started-nothing popped/ What is up with our search function?

Anyhow, sorry for the duplicate.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Dammit!!! I just searched the forums to see if anyone had a post on this started-nothing popped/ What is up with our search function?

Anyhow, sorry for the duplicate.

When you use the Search, click the button that says "More" on the bottom right, then a larger Search will open and say "Search all forums". You will find anything in these forums that your permissions allow you to search.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
The episode tonight was actually watchable - not great but watchable.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
When you use the Search, click the button that says "More" on the bottom right, then a larger Search will open and say "Search all forums". You will find anything in these forums that your permissions allow you to search.

can you/did you merge the two threads?