Real World 'Rage' issues a potential? Just like in the movies!

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
So, seriously,, there IS a growing issue, or should I say, a drying issue in Salt Lake City

one that could cause some very serious issues in the behavior of its residents, even near to, or very much like a "movie type" reaction where a person is exposed and affected and begins to react violently a very real possibility-- "acute psychosis"

Why is this so? Well, seems that the Great Salt Lake is drying up and in its wake what remains is a dry, dusty palette of powdery arsenic and lead.

Both arsenic and lead can cause severe behavioral issues, arsenic more so than lead. If inhaled in a powder form, as it would be in this case, the effects could take effect much sooner. In person's with any type of existing Cognitive- Behavioral Issues, or those compromised in other ways like being homeless or drug addicted or even other wise stressed and anxious from work, etc.

If the GSL does not begin to receive water and its level begin to rise, the issue of the blowing arsenic and lead and other metals WILL happen, if it effects people in this dramatic way will remain to be seen

although, when I saw this news video, it reminded me of reading the story on the lake levels a month or two ago. So far, the police do not know WHY this man behaved as he did-- patient Zero?

sources on GSL drying:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Have to see what happens. The articles are okay except for the climate change nonsense in then and the stupid claims going back thousands of years when they only have records for about 100 years. Arsenic can be problematic and the issue can be remedied by undoing some of the water flow diversion.