Rating for season one of SGA and SGU/why brad so stubborn?

• Thread starter SG-1wasbetterthenSGU
  • Start date
S

SG-1wasbetterthenSGU

Why is brad so stubbern. SGA season one ratings were better then SGU. SGU in the first episode go only 2.3m. While SGA GOT 3.2 m viewers.

Why is brad so stubborn. Why doesn't he get the message that we don't wan to watch another meladrama in space. We want a real SCIFI. We want a real scifi with suppense, action and a story that dosen't resovle around peoples petty relationship problems. No i am not an action junky. I watched lost after all. I am a person who likes a good story.

If they made more money with SGA why is brad being so stubborn with SGU when he could make another show like SGA again.

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
You are right, I agree. This should be posted on the already existing ratings or Brad Wright threads though...

S

SG-1wasbetterthenSGU

Oh, SGA did better than that my friend! SGA's first episode got a whopping 4.2 Million Viewers. That's almost twice the viewers that SGU got, and that was WITHOUT DVR numbers because the system wasn't counted then. Oh, and SGA was never as expensive as SGU.

So,yeah, Brad and co. spent more and got less for it. Way to go powers that be! :rolleyes:

Imagine if SGA got the same funding as SGU. There would be a lot of a amazing things in sga.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Imagine if SGA got the same funding as SGU. There would be a lot of a amazing things in sga.

There ARE alot of amazing things in SGA........

Plot........

Storyline.......

Likable characters...........

Awesome acting..........

A reason for watching.........

Need I go on? :D

S

SG-1wasbetterthenSGU

There ARE alot of amazing things in SGA........

Plot........

Storyline.......

Likable characters...........

Awesome acting..........

A reason for watching.........

Need I go on? :D

Yea I know but with the extra money there be even better CGI effects. Which means they could visit even more extotic worlds and have even bigger ship battles. SGU doesn't need that much money the actors sit around on there asses half the time talking. Its just not fair who got the bigger check

geijin

GateFans Noob
I can answer your question as to why brad doesn't get the message. It's simple. He is not creating entertainment. He is creating art, or thinks he is. And as long as he thinks its art, it doesn't matter what the public thinks, because art is subjective and never appreciated in its time. I point you to Jackson Pollock for proof of this. Here's the formula, load a brush with paint, sling it at the canvas, watch the splatter pattern like its a bad acid trip, repeat six times. Poof, Jackson Pollock painting that sells for millions. Brad is doing roughly the same thing with SGPoo. Load the screen with people babbling about emotions, turn off all the offset lights, watch people scurry around like rats while looking for bed mates, cut to a new location, repeat, and poof its SGPoo.