Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters

B

Backstep

A sequel to the lighting thief. A change from the comic book summer block buster.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Looks cute, although the rip-off of Hunger Games (could that chick look anymore like Jennifer Lawrence [albeit skinnier]?) and Harry Potter is a bit of an eye roll. Some good CGI in the clip though. Another downside is that it stars a relatively unattractive closet-case in the lead role. He's totally forgettable and could be any tired West Hollywood queen that they dragged in off the street. Seriously, he's not even fap worthy. :moody:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Percy Jackson has been around longer than THG dude :lol:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Percy Jackson has been around longer than THG dude :lol:

I'm talking about the styling on the chick who is wielding a bow and arrow in the clip. They made her up to look exactly like Jennifer Lawrence in Hunger Games. To say the styling is derivative would be an understatement.

I'm happy to know you agree with me when it comes to the casting of the ugly homosexual in the lead role though. :winking0052:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I'm talking about the styling on the chick who is wielding a bow and arrow in the clip. They made her up to look exactly like Jennifer Lawrence in Hunger Games. To say the styling is derivative would be an understatement.
I couldn't tell ya dude, I never watched THG, the book was bad enough :P
I'm happy to know you agree with me when it comes to the casting of the ugly homosexual in the lead role though. :winking0052:
Meh, I don't care who he screws, that's his bag :lol:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Meh, I don't care who he screws, that's his bag :lol:

The fact that he's ugly affects everyone, gay or straight. God only knows what sort of desperate old troll cast him in the role. Talk about not having a sense of aesthetics. :disturbed: