Pac-man the movie

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Is there more or was that it? I can't find a synopsis or review on the film, even on their own website. The trailer is very nicely made but it's a load of nonsense. :D

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Is there more or was that it? I can't find a synopsis or review on the film, even on their own website. The trailer is very nicely made but it's a load of nonsense. :D
as far as i know thats all there is..

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
http://vimeo.com/46717788

aaaawesome!

I LOVE THIS!!! :smiley_joy::smiley_joy::smiley_joy::smiley_joy::smiley_joy::smiley_joy::smiley_joy:

In the 1980s, I spent literally HUNDREDS of dollars playing this game. Then Ms PacMan, then PacMan Jr, Super PacMan. This is awesome! But how will they make it into a movie? We have PacMan, we have our ghosts, and the power dots, but how will they make him into a movie? I will see it no matter how they do it! Oh, and it MUST be in 3D. :)

OMNI

i have no idea how theyll do it or if this clip is it.. i just had the link sent to me and i loved the clip so i figured id share it with you guys :)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Just wait...we'll get Pac Man the live action film.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Just wait...we'll get Pac Man the live action film.

Oh my, wouldnt that be a mistake! I do not need to hear PacMan's voice, I do not want to hear his backstory or hear tinkling piano as he first meets Ms PacMan. :facepalm: I dont want to see the baby shower scenes with Ms PacMan or the baby pictures of PacMan Jr. :rolleye0014:

OMNI

Oh my, wouldnt that be a mistake! I do not need to hear PacMan's voice, I do not want to hear his backstory or hear tinkling piano as he first meets Ms PacMan. :facepalm: I dont want to see the baby shower scenes with Ms PacMan or the baby pictures of PacMan Jr. :rolleye0014:
trust me dude youll see it before your time is up on this planet :facepalm:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear