Outer Limits #706: "Alien Shop" - Episode Info and Discussion Thread

Red Mage

Boney
Alien Shop

PLOT - In a strange shop, an unemployed man is given a wallet that becomes filled with the belongings of anyone he touches.

WRITER - Pen Densham
DIRECTOR - Peter DeLuise
CAST - Johnathon Schaech, Michelle Harrison, Alex Daikun

Official MGM YouTube video (full episode, LD):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNvtjUZ0wQg&feature=sh_e_sl&list=SL

*** Major spoilers beyond this point ***

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Alien Shop

PLOT - In a strange shop, an unemployed man is given a wallet that becomes filled with the belongings of anyone he touches.

WRITER - Pen Densham
DIRECTOR - Peter DeLuise
CAST - Johnathon Schaech, Michelle Harrison, Alex Daikun

Official MGM YouTube video (full episode, LD):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNvtjUZ0wQg&feature=sh_e_sl&list=SL

*** Major spoilers beyond this point ***

Each episode of this show is like a mini-movie! They are great to put on phones to watch on the go. Im starting to get back into this show, as well as the old Twiglight Zone episodes. Now all I need is to find Night Gallery and Im all set!

Red Mage

Boney
Each episode of this show is like a mini-movie! They are great to put on phones to watch on the go. Im starting to get back into this show, as well as the old Twiglight Zone episodes. Now all I need is to find Night Gallery and Im all set!

Yeah. I agree. Unlike, serialized shows, it's very easy to pick up where you left off since every episode is basically its own self contained story except for a handful of episodes that are loose sequels (ex Valerie 23, Mary 25). I've been meaning to buy the Definitve Collection of the Twilight Zone on Amazon myself. I'm pretty sure the entire series of Night Gallery is on DVD as well.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Yeah. I agree. Unlike, serialized shows, it's very easy to pick up where you left off since every episode is basically its own self contained story except for a handful of episodes that are loose sequels (ex Valerie 23, Mary 25). I've been meaning to buy the Definitve Collection of the Twilight Zone on Amazon myself. I'm pretty sure the entire series of Night Gallery is on DVD as well.

The original Outer Limits was one of those shows I would run home to watch. :) But I absolutely LOVED Night Gallery and Twilight Zone (old and new). This show is awesome!