Office 365 online collaborative suite - seeking opinions

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Im not getting that error. :( What is the computer you are using running, and are you using Internet Explorer?

Internet Explorer ... :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Oh, boy. You really had me going for a second.

The browser isn't relevant because the file was emailed from Google Apps to my Office 365 email, saved to OneDrive then opened from there. Even if I save then upload to OneDrive from my desktop, I get the same result. It works fine on all Google Sheets except when I add formulas that reference cells on across multiple sheets. It makes Excel Online freak out. Oddly enough, it opens fine in desktop Excel.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Internet Explorer ... :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Oh, boy. You really had me going for a second.

The browser isn't relevant because the file was emailed from Google Apps to my Office 365 email, saved to OneDrive then opened from there. Even if I save then upload to OneDrive from my desktop, I get the same result. It works fine on all Google Sheets except when I add formulas that reference cells on across multiple sheets. It makes Excel Online freak out. Oddly enough, it opens fine in desktop Excel.

Okay, your sheet does not open in Excel Online, but it does open in the Desktop Excel. Strange! One good thing is that it also opens in Libre Calc. :)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
If that is accurate, you make clothing markups seem reasonable........... :lol:

Meh, I'm just really good at controlling tech costs and writing very resource-efficient software. That's just the portion of services moved into the new cloud network I'm building.

In all honesty, i didn't even realize I put that much detail up there. :(

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Meh, I'm just really good at controlling tech costs and writing very resource-efficient software. That's just the portion of services moved into the new cloud network I'm building.

In all honesty, i didn't even realize I put that much detail up there. :(
Most people probably would not have noticed :lol:
Might want to fix it though :P

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Wait! Was that......Overmind's phone number?