New Transformers 3 Trailer

heisenberg

Earl Grey

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I was oh sooooooooooo disappointed with the last movie. But I'll wait to hear what others say before I decide whether to watch it. But from the trailers I saw in the movies, it looks kinda interesting. But hope they focus on the story and actually make the story interesting and not kid with convoluted crucial role has adventures with 'token' hot girl.

But the trailer does look interesting and heard Spock will be voicing someone in this movie?

heisenberg

Earl Grey
I was oh sooooooooooo disappointed with the last movie. But I'll wait to hear what others say before I decide whether to watch it. But from the trailers I saw in the movies, it looks kinda interesting. But hope they focus on the story and actually make the story interesting and not kid with convoluted crucial role has adventures with 'token' hot girl.

But the trailer does look interesting and heard Spock will be voicing someone in this movie?

Yes Leonard Nemoi is doing the voice over for Sentinel Prime! Also,Michael bay has also said, the college humour is out and I can tell that this movie is a little more "serious" than the last 2. I for one, didn't mind the second one. It wasn't as bad as people said. Still better than 2012 :roll: which was erm...crap!

G

Graybrew1

I dig the special effects. But to be a complete girl about it, as long as Josh Duhamel is in it , I'm there. ;) :biggrin:

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Uh-oh! Those controversial robots from Transformers 2 will be back

We thought we were done with these two! Skids and Mudflap, everyone's not-so-favorite offensive robots, will apparently be back for Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Michael Bay lied to us!
He said we'd never have to see their mechanical faces again, but that wasn't the whole truth. The Twins have gotten a makeover, and they'll be more annoying than ever.
In Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Skids and Mudflap took the form of the Chevy Trax and the Chevy Beat, but neither of those vehicles will appear in the sequel. Instead, they've been replaced with two Chevy Sparks, which are "conveniently" painted orange and green. (We smell another controversy!)

Don't care...still not going to stop me from watching the biggest movie of 2011
http://blastr.com/2011/05/uh-oh-those-controversial.php

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I dig the special effects. But to be a complete girl about it, as long as Josh Duhamel is in it , I'm there. ;) :biggrin:

I think the dude is a good actor and wouldn't mind seeing him play more prominent roles. I liked him in Las Vegas.

G

Graybrew1

I think the dude is a good actor and wouldn't mind seeing him play more prominent roles. I liked him in Las Vegas.

He's done a couple of movies since, So, I agree, but I think this one is always going to be all about Shia. No complaints there, though I like Shia.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Bluce Ree

Oh well, I will have to deal with a crying nephew...I refuse to see this movie if those two stereotypes are back. Nope, will not budge. I will most likely never watch another Transformers movie.

I'm with you on that. They're unnecessary to advance the plot, they're way over the top, they're annoying, not funny at all, movie fans disliked them and didn't want them back yet here they are shoving them down our throats again. After the last colossal failure that was Transformers 2 I thought Michael Bay seemed to have learned his lesson after I read this article:

http://www.slashfilm.com/transformers-3-details-revealed/

It’s more serious. I got rid of the dorky comedy, I mean we’ve got two little characters, that’s it, but the dorkiness is not there. Dork-free Transformers.

Now I understand that the "two little characters" meant his idiotic sterotypes.

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
Those two robots were the "Jar-Jar Brinks of Transformers" in a double pack. I thought they were done putting those in movies... :facepalm:

Bluce Ree

Those two robots were the "Jar-Jar Brinks of Transformers" in a double pack. I thought they were done putting those in movies... :facepalm:

You thought wrong, young Skywaler. Never underestimate the stupidity of a greedy Hollywood executive.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Oh well, I will have to deal with a crying nephew...I refuse to see this movie if those two stereotypes are back. Nope, will not budge. I will most likely never watch another Transformers movie.
Aww...don't let such a trivial matter deter you from watching what could be the most epic movie yet...Will a review reassure you?

“I’m genuinely surprised what a strong effort this film is, not just in terms of its scope, but also in its pacing, performances, and ideas. This one dares to go dark from time to time, and that helped me find the often-lacking component of many Bay films: emotion. You probably won’t shed any tears watching DARK OF THE MOON, but you will care when certain lives are lost or in peril. This one might actually rock you a little to your foundation; get excited about that.” … “TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON begins with a great concept and a cool backstory.” … “…in the final hour of this TRANSFORMERS chapter that I simply forgot to breathe; there isn’t a spare second to do so. For a solid hour, Bay and his CGI-created robot buddies decimate Chicago. And I won’t lie: seeing it so realistically and utterly leveled was almost more than I could handle.” … “Huntington-Whiteley is actually pretty good here and certainly miles better than Megan Fox, if only because she’s actually got something to do here beyond just looking like a million bucks.” … “I’ll thank whatever movie gods I have to that Sam’s annoying parents are barely in this TRANSFORMERS installment.”

http://www.slashfilm.com/early-buzz-review-transformers-3/#more-104016

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

heisenberg

Earl Grey
To me those robots arent at all trivial. I do not want my nephew seeing them any more, and I dont want to see them either. I read the other review thread that says they are NOT in the film...so which is true?

Well the Blastr is old news and they've misinformed about other news items as well. So I am inclined to believe Michael Bay. Besides,Blastr loves to raise a controversy and the writers there have no clue what science fiction is(they've called the big bang theory a science fiction show :roll:).