New "Alien" movie confirmed!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
If he does what the article suggests this film will be set right after "Aliens", and as such neither Alien 3 nor Alien Resurrection will ever have happened (YAY!).

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Yep, and its name was not even really Ripley, it was Ripley 8. Plus, she was a hybrid, not a clone. :). They were supposedly playing around with recombinant human/alien DNA, and the alien Queen gave vaginal birth. It was laughable. The "baby" being sucked out of the hole in the window was bordering on comical.

The hybrid was a side effect, if I recall, because the sample was taken while she had an alien in her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Both films were laughably stupid, and both were sad come downs from Alien and Aliens.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
The last Alien movie took place 200 years after Alien 3 and had Ripley appear as a clone.

Yes, and look what a crapfest that movie was. :icon_lol:

*the only good thing about that flick was a young, hot Raymond Cruz who, unfortunately, gets "eaten" right at the end. :moody:

raymond-cruz-and-the-closer-gallery.jpg

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
I am not sure if you would classify this as "Sci-Fi" because it looks more like a horror movie to me with sci-fi elements. Here is the trailer, looks more horror having a shower scene is such an over used element in horror movies.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I am not sure if you would classify this as "Sci-Fi" because it looks more like a horror movie to me with sci-fi elements. Here is the trailer, looks more horror having a shower scene is such an over used element in horror movies.

and,apparently, yet even more ways to become infected and be turned into a creature

2 androids played by the insufferable M. Fassbender

and, yeah, probably not that good either

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Sometimes, stories end.

k9313627.jpg