MIB3...Anyone seen it?

heisenberg

Earl Grey
So today, I went out and finally got a chance to watch one of my favourite movie franchise and one which I've for years for a 3rd instalment to come out. I don't know about you guys, but this movie was fun to watch. It's the typical silly humour that we got from MIB series. Without giving away too many spoilers for those who haven't seen it, I thought it was a good tie in the first two :)

Those who have watched it, what did you think?

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I saw it a few weeks ago. It was fun, but nothing earth-shattering.

I liked the series much better when Tommy Lee Jones was more animated. Or, at least as animated as Agent K can ever be.

I'm not a huge fan of Will Smith. His schtick has gotten old for me.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Yeah, it was a good 10 bucks on it but I don't think the movie was meant to be taken too seriously. I also saw the movie in 2d rather than 3d(yeah, no thanks). I know some people actually did(watched it in 3d and/or took it too seriously) probably why they didn't enjoy it.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I did enjoy Brolin's drop dead perfect impression of Tommy Lee Jones. It was drop-dead perfect.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I enjoyed this movie and Brolin stole the movie, IMO.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Saw it thought it sucked liked Brolin.

/2cents

I'll see your 2 cents and raise you a nickel. HAH! My opinion is more expensive than yours.

Shit. I just made it sound like my opinion is for sale. :(

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
I'll see your 2 cents and raise you a nickel. HAH! My opinion is more expensive than yours.

Shit. I just made it sound like my opinion is for sale. :(
well i cant speak for you but my oppinions are def for sale :P ie pay me and ill say whatever you like ;)

OMNI

Come one come all step right up WE are having an omni all out blowout sale everything must go oppinions morals the lot!!
fair pricing!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Come one come all step right up WE are having an omni all out blowout sale everything must go oppinions morals the lot!!
fair pricing!

:smiley-laughing024:

I have not seen this yet. I definitely will not be going to the theater to see it, but I do want to see it. :) Arrrrgh :biggrin:

OMNI

:smiley-laughing024:

I have not seen this yet. I definitely will not be going to the theater to see it, but I do want to see it. :) Arrrrgh :biggrin:
well it isnt spectacular.. especially with that budget its quite underwealming... and i donno it felt short... and wasnt funny.. Brolin was cool tho...

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
well it isnt spectacular.. especially with that budget its quite underwealming... and i donno it felt short... and wasnt funny.. Brolin was cool tho...

I will try and be fair in my review. :)

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
I was it, and it was pretty good. Josh Brolin was spot on as a younger version of Agent K, and all together I found the movie much better than MIB 2.