Marc Singer will return to V this season!!!

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I am floored and bursting with anticipation. Just shoot me now!!!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Exclusives-Original-1026170.aspx

January just can't come fast enough!

Mark Singer is a true landmark character from the original V series and will probably draw in even more numbers.

Syfylys should have taken a page from ABC's strategy book and perhaps dug up Lorne Greene and cast his reanimated corpse in Caprica to boost its ratings.

Yeah, I went there. Wanna fight about it? :evil:

Mark Singer is a true landmark character from the original V series and will probably draw in even more numbers.

Syfylys should have taken a page from ABC's strategy book and perhaps dug up Lorne Greene and cast his reanimated corpse in Caprica to boost its ratings.

[/URL]

Thanks for that. I'm now cleaning Coke off of my monitor and vouchers that I intended for my boss to sign, and my co-worker just asked why I spazzed out. Good one...

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
This is GREAT!

I am floored and bursting with anticipation. Just shoot me now!!!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Exclusives-Original-1026170.aspx

January just can't come fast enough!

This is AWESOME! Im a bit disappointed that he wont be playing Donovan in V, reprising his original role. But I am so glad he is in this show again! Im just so excited about the return of V I can hardly contain myself. :) Jane Badler, and now Marc Singer? AWESOME! Well, he wont be wearing those skin-tight jeans in the new role (thank goodness). Next thing you know, they will be calling Faye Grant on her phone!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
This is AWESOME! Im a bit disappointed that he wont be playing Donovan in V, reprising his original role. But I am so glad he is in this show again! Im just so excited about the return of V I can hardly contain myself. :) Jane Badler, and now Marc Singer? AWESOME! Well, he wont be wearing those skin-tight jeans in the new role (thank goodness). Next thing you know, they will be calling Faye Grant on her phone!
WOOOHOOO! this is going to be great!!!!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Wow , More good news from the V Front (Not to be confused with Y Front
icon_lol.gif
). But Seriously. 2 Cast members from the old Series? SGU will rue the day when Mr Wright thought V was going to be nothing but a letter in the alphabet.
smiley_joy.gif
smiley_joy.gif
methinks good OLD bw has forgotten more than his alphabet...he's forgotten what a GOOD show is! ;)

tetrion

GateFans Noob
All we need now is Faye Grant, and Mike Ironside and I'll be in reptile, gerbil eating heaven... Fan-fricken-tastic...

...Now over on the SGU front, we get Chloe crying with mommy, Eli cracking bad jokes about 'Dammed Dirty apes' and Young taking a dump...

Oh yes, SGU will 'still be there, when V's another letter in the alphabet'... But where exactly, I have no idea!

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
All we need now is Faye Grant, and Mike Ironside and I'll be in reptile, gerbil eating heaven... Fan-fricken-tastic...

...Now over on the SGU front, we get Chloe crying with mommy, Eli cracking bad jokes about 'Dammed Dirty apes' and Young taking a dump...

Oh yes, SGU will 'still be there, when V's another letter in the alphabet'... But where exactly, I have no idea!

That would be so fantastic if they can get Mike Ironside and Faye also . I know the original series was kinda hokee but I went out of my way to watch it back in the day . I was so excited when they came out with this new version . The lizards are as before , friggin hot and now with Mark and Jane being brought back into the fold we should have some serious entertainment again instead of having to endure that other show that is dark and dreary and boring , well you get the picture .

smiley_joy.gif

JohnSN7

GateFans Noob
Mortal kombat!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I do. I challenge you to MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and that's awesome news about Marc Singer. I can't wait for V to return.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Yes, I do. I challenge you to MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and that's awesome news about Marc Singer. I can't wait for V to return.

Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0O1BRtDBPg

(I must admit, I prefer the original version of JJJ more.... KMFDM ROCKS!
(can I get a hell yeah from our German brothers and sisters!)