Looper - Official Trailer.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xlS7ktUI5Iw

S

Stonelesscutter

Looks somewhat interesting-ish. It was pretty predictable that he was gonna have to kill himself. But then it does have Bruce Willis in it, so that's always nice.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
not a bad movie at all i quite enjoyed it and i enjoyed it not having a true happy ending as most hollywood drivel and shit has these days.

tho if you go into this movie expecting SCI FI look somewhere else.

G

Graybrew1

This movie has been on my list of stuff to see for awhile. I love Bruce Willis and Joseph Gordon Levitt is great too. As long as it can be as interesting as Inception or as action filled with some comedy as Die Hard, I will be happy to see it soon.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
This movie has been on my list of stuff to see for awhile. I love Bruce Willis and Joseph Gordon Levitt is great too. As long as it can be as interesting as Inception or as action filled with some comedy as Die Hard, I will be happy to see it soon.
its neither.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Ah Well, I will go it a go anyway. I do love BW.

I "trust" the stuff he is in. I find the movies entertaining, even if they make me eyeroll :). I loved The 5th Element, as silly as it was. I was less thrilled with Armageddon but I found it still entertaining. This movie Looper is probably worth checking out. I will give it a go too. :)

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I "trust" the stuff he is in. I find the movies entertaining, even if they make me eyeroll :). I loved The 5th Element, as silly as it was. I was less thrilled with Armageddon but I found it still entertaining. This movie Looper is probably worth checking out. I will give it a go too. :)

Me too - guilty pleasure. Probably due to Milla. :biggrin: