looks like SGA movies are not happening

A Nonny Mouse

GateFans Noob
I'm another that completely wrote off all chances of an SGA movie when I heard the sets & props were being auctioned off. Though I was sceptical before, as time was passing, actors were moving on and TPTB were coming up with all sorts of excuses.

These days I have absolutely no wish to see any SGA movie made by these idiots. Put my hard earned cash into their pockets? No way!!

(Rache, you really should buy the BBC version of Sherlock with Benedict Cumberbatch. It's far, far better than the Downey movie version.)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I'm another that completely wrote off all chances of an SGA movie when I heard the sets & props were being auctioned off. Though I was sceptical before, as time was passing, actors were moving on and TPTB were coming up with all sorts of excuses.

These days I have absolutely no wish to see any SGA movie made by these idiots. Put my hard earned cash into their pockets? No way!!

(Rache, you really should buy the BBC version of Sherlock with Benedict Cumberbatch. It's far, far better than the Downey movie version.)

I recently picked up a SH set with Basil Rathbone as holmes. He has always been my fave SH.

Nani

GateFans Noob

The last we've seen Atlantis, it was adrift in SanFran Bay. That closing scene on the balcony- OMG!!! Teyla & Ronon abandoing Pegasus Galaxy, just like that??? Wasn't Teyla the leader of her people?? Yes, we forgot all about that while she was used mainly as window dressing. I mean, WHERE could SGA go from there? Especially in the hands of Mallozzi & co.? :puke: Enemy of the Gate was an epic fail. Epic. The ending was ridiculous - knowing full well that the show was cancelled by the time they were shooting, couldn't TPTB come ups with something a bit more dignified???

I like the idea of a whole NEW Atlantis show, as someone suggested. But who is going to make that happen?

deco

GateFans Noob
The last we've seen Atlantis, it was adrift in SanFran Bay. That closing scene on the balcony- OMG!!! Teyla & Ronon abandoing Pegasus Galaxy, just like that??? Wasn't Teyla the leader of her people?? Yes, we forgot all about that while she was used mainly as window dressing. I mean, WHERE could SGA go from there? Especially in the hands of Mallozzi & co.? :puke: Enemy of the Gate was an epic fail. Epic. The ending was ridiculous - knowing full well that the show was cancelled by the time they were shooting, couldn't TPTB come ups with something a bit more dignified???

I like the idea of a whole NEW Atlantis show, as someone suggested. But who is going to make that happen?

i will never see a show that this idiots from sgu make ever