Kate Beckett sucks!

• Thread starter Stonelesscutter
  • Start date

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
:icon_lol: There's the Stoneless we know and love!

(and Kate Beckett is a beautiful woman who has been fighting on the front lines of the war against neurosis and stupidity -- she is to be worshiped, not maligned!)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Both Kate and Castle are to blame in the current debacle. They seem to have missed the class on mutual discussion and communication. It isn't as though everyone there doesn't already know.

So no, Kate Beckett does not suck. She and Castle are being equally foolish.

But that doesn't mean I wasn't yelling at the tv screen last night.

S

Stonelesscutter

Both Kate and Castle are to blame in the current debacle. They seem to have missed the class on mutual discussion and communication. It isn't as though everyone there doesn't already know.

So no, Kate Beckett does not suck. She and Castle are being equally foolish.

But that doesn't mean I wasn't yelling at the tv screen last night.

Lol.
No.
Castle is not as foolish as Beckett.

Beckett lied to him about the shooting incident. Castle had to find out the hard way and his dream was shattered. Despite being adviced by a friend to do so, instead of telling Castle how she truly feels, she makes a date with the first single male who comes along. Ergo, she is a bitch and she sucks.

S

Stonelesscutter

:icon_lol: There's the Stoneless we know and love!

(and Kate Beckett is a beautiful woman who has been fighting on the front lines of the war against neurosis and stupidity -- she is to be worshiped, not maligned!)

Are we talking about the same Kate Beckett here? She is beautiful though. :)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Lol.
No.
Castle is not as foolish as Beckett.

Beckett lied to him about the shooting incident. Castle had to find out the hard way and his dream was shattered. Despite being adviced by a friend to do so, instead of telling Castle how she truly feels, she makes a date with the first single male who comes along. Ergo, she is a bitch and she sucks.
Well, both of them have been told by others to let each know how they feel about one another. Neither has done that.

That's why I blame them both.

Castle is NOT blameless in this. He's keeping from her that he's agreed to keep from investigating the circumstances of her mother's murder.

And as for "the first guy", Castle was out for date number 5 with the stewardess/flight attendant.

S

Stonelesscutter

Well, both of them have been told by others to let each know how they feel about one another. Neither has done that.

Castle is NOT blameless in this. He's keeping from her that he's agreed to keep from investigating the circumstances of her mother's murder.

And as for "the first guy", Castle was out for date number 5 with the stewardess/flight attendant.

A handsome guy who's a succesful writer with a very nice appartment in the center of New York driving an awesome Ferrari waits for god knows how long for the lady to open up and after finding out that she basically betrayed him the whole time by telling him she wasn't aware of anything that happened when she got shot while the guy told her that he loved her and he's a bad guy for dating a flight attendant? Come on, get real! :D

(that might be one for the record books :))

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
A handsome guy who's a succesful writer with a very nice appartment in the center of New York driving an awesome Ferrari waits for god knows how long for the lady to open up and after finding out that she basically betrayed him the whole time by telling him she wasn't aware of anything that happened when she got shot while the guy told her that he loved her and he's a bad guy for dating a flight attendant? Come on, get real! :D

(that might be one for the record books :))

I believe this merits a trophy for being the forum's longest, non run-on sentence. Congratulations!

trophy.jpg

S

Stonelesscutter

I thought it was a run-on sentence.
Nevertheless...

I humbly accept this award...
yadayadayada...

Thank you very much. :D

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Oh my, he's blushing! lol

So...they're still forestalling the hookup huh? Kinda annoying, I don't remember what episode I watched last.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

I agree with you Illiterati....to have an "adult relationship"-- both parties need to ACT LIKE ADULTS!!!! neither of these two do! :( something tells me the writers and/or producers are afraid that if these two get together it will be a replay of the final season of Moonlighting; all of the UST will be gone and the sparks that keep this show going will just fizzle! :P

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I like the tension between Castle and Bekkett.
(And IIRC moonlighting went arse up after they got togeather :( )

Oh, some news if you like Nathan Fillion, he will be playing Hermes in the next Percy Jackson movie. :)

S

Stonelesscutter

Yeah the magic will probably be gone as soon as they hook up. But they shouldn't be bringing them closer and closer and then pulling them apart. And then doing it again and again. Just leave them be.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Yeah the magic will probably be gone as soon as they hook up. But they shouldn't be bringing them closer and closer and then pulling them apart. And then doing it again and again. Just leave them be.

IMHO these sorts of set-ups (will they or won't they) have a limited time line...after so long everyone just gets frustrated with it and gives up. THis is Castle's 4th season...the are about to expire...I would say they may be able to fit in one more season before many fans give up. Moonlighting had 5 seasons...(two were only half seasons really) and Remington Steele lasted 5 seasons as well. I say let the final ep be Castle and Kate FINALLY admitting how they feel! :P