Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec

P. J.

GateFans Noob
I always liked the character/actor, he was easy going and sympathetic guy, and I was sad after 7th season his existence was totally ignored. Like when the Ori conquered Langara and there was no mention of Jonas. I wanted to see him as recurring at least, I liked how him and Daniel worked together in "Fallen" and "Homecoming". There was place for both of them in the series.

What about you, people, did you like or dislike Jonas? Or didn't care much about him?

Leo(T.C.K.)

GateFans Noob
P. J. said:
I always liked the character/actor, he was easy going and sympathetic guy, and I was sad after 7th season his existence was totally ignored. Like when the Ori conquered Langara and there was no mention of Jonas. I wanted to see him as recurring at least, I liked how him and Daniel worked together in "Fallen" and "Homecoming". There was place for both of them in the series.

What about you, people, did you like or dislike Jonas? Or didn't care much about him?
I did like him, yeah. I posted a similar thread on the old forums about him, in that he could eventually return in the movies...but I guess it won't happen.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
P. J. said:

I always enjoyed Jonas...I know he was supposed to be a younger Daniel, but the character had his own charm. i would have loved to see him on Atlantis...it would have made sense. I hated how tptb just ignored his character once he left...that stinks! :P

Mac

GateFans Noob
After missing Daniel a lot I got used to Jonas, and then he finally grew on me too. They should have kept Corin even after Michael Shanks returned... :(

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
Poor Corin, not much to do these days.

Attachments

• corin.jpg
    corin.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 207

SerenityS

GateFans Member
While I missed Daniel, I really came to love Jonas and was very disappointed that they just shuffled him off to his planet after Shanks' return, never to be heard from again.
It didn't help any that I didn't like the "Action Jackson" Daniel that came back. I spent the rest of the series hoping for a return visit for Jonas...

And talking about Corin, evidently he announced at this weeks Vancon that he has been cast in Supernatural in a recurring role as Christian, Sam and Dean's cousin.

P. J.

GateFans Noob
Even Nirrti liked him somewhat. I kind of envied him her interest... Hmm, maybe it's time to start a Jacqueline Samuda appreciation thread...