Jason Momoa to play bad guy on new film

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
The industry is finding out what Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper overlooked when they cancelled SGA for a show with big names - Jason Momoa can act :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
The industry is finding out what Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper overlooked when they cancelled SGA for a show with big names - Jason Momoa can act :)

now you know that just isn't true...all of the sg1 aqnd sga actors are bit players who can't talk their way out of a paper bag! [end snark!] :P yep and Momoa is great eye-candy as well! ;) I found all of the actors of sg1 and sga pretty good...far better than anything I saw on sgu- but then I assumed it was bad writing as well as inept direction and acting! :P The actors of sg1 and sga often did a fabulous job with less than stellar scripts, IMHO. ;)

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
now you know that just isn't true...all of the sg1 aqnd sga actors are bit players who can't talk their way out of a paper bag! [end snark!] :P yep and Momoa is great eye-candy as well! ;) I found all of the actors of sg1 and sga pretty good...far better than anything I saw on sgu- but then I assumed it was bad writing as well as inept direction and acting! :P The actors of sg1 and sga often did a fabulous job with less than stellar scripts, IMHO. ;)
I don't know whether I would go that far, Rac. But one thing we can agree on: the actors of SG1 and SGA often did carry the show in spite of the occasional subpar writing... and that was greatly underestimated by arrogant producers & writers.