I Guess I'd Make A Lousy Paparazzo...

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
...after I took some photos of a currently working character actor at a local bar earlier in the evening. A few hours later, as the place closed up, he came up to me and gave me a great big hug and told me that I was really sweet, because no one ever ASKS first, and I had.I did remember to give him my card, so he can have copies of the photos I took.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Awwww

Just goes to prove the old maxim that you get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a gun.............
(or in your case, a camera :P)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
It was DJ Qualls, from "Memphis Beat". He's been acting for a long time now. I guess a lot of folks remember him from the 2000 movie "Road Trip". He's played a host of characters who were a few fries short of a Happy Meal, but he's got a regular role on the aforementioned show. He's very sweet, himself.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
That's great, you're a better person than those paparazzi. At least you see it as an art form and not just relentless hounding for the sake of publicity.

S

Stonelesscutter

He's the gent on the far right of the picture

8-27-2011-Nikon-D3S-Caseys-M.jpg

The young woman in his embrace is Jessie Wiseman, who is currently appearing in Bellflower, which showed at Sundance this year.

Didn't he play that superhacker in The Core? :) I liked that character.
By the way, the singular form of paparazzi I believe is paparazzo. ;)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Didn't he play that superhacker in The Core? :) I liked that character.By the way, the singular form of paparazzi I believe is paparazzo. ;)
You are correct, it is paparazzo, however, when I initially posted, I was very tired, as it was oh-dark-thirty in the morning and my brain's proper functioning was questionable at that point.