I dont understand Joe Mallozzi at all. He says he loved Atlantis, but now he doesnt?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I found this video with Mallozzi saying how much he loved McKay and writing for Ronon and his favorite moments in Atlantis. So, why all the snark and dissing of it now because of Stargate Universe? He even mentions the Atlantis movie in this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aDgYQS70QE

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I found this video with Mallozzi saying how much he loved McKay and writing for Ronon and his favorite moments in Atlantis. So, why all the snark and dissing of it now because of Stargate Universe? He even mentions the Atlantis movie in this clip:

[video] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lt4DNIM8n8

needs his meds changed? or maybe that was when he was still married and "getting some"? :eek:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
He looked more relaxed then.

needs his meds changed? or maybe that was when he was still married and "getting some"? :eek:

He looked more relaxed then. I think he was "getting some" then! SGU came after the divorce, so perhaps thats why its so damn bitter? :icon_lol:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
He looked more relaxed then. I think he was "getting some" then! SGU came after the divorce, so perhaps thats why its so damn bitter? :icon_lol:

could be, there isn't one relationship on that show that I would consider "solid". :P

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
I think Maslozzy did and does love SGA, I'll believe him on that one.
It's just that he loves having a job too and being in control of something, so IMO he's just towing the line for his boss on SGU. It could be that he too sincerely bought into the bullshit spewed by BW and RCC, but certainly Brad Wrong uses JM as his bitch when it comes to dissing fans and promoting SGU at the cost of SG1 and SGA. Plus, JM knows that there won't be another SG movie or any kind of comeback or reboot - at least not under his direction - so he's holding on to what he's got and doing all it takes to getting it to succeed... lying, insulting and blackmailing included.

:rotflmao: