Here is Charlotte...as tough as she looks!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
IMG_0767.jpeg
IMG_0730.jpeg
IMG_0787.jpeg
IMG_0781.jpeg
IMG_0779.jpeg
Roughly 11 months old, Shepherd-Hound mix. She is a rescue and was malnourished when I got her. That has been taken care of.

There are behavioral issues to be addressed still - one will address itself which is the usual overabundance of energy puppies have which makes it difficult for them to practice self control. The other is she does display aggression to other dogs that come towards me as well as some people - my understanding is this is her being over-possessive. Once we exit shelter in place I will be able to address this better.

Personality wise she is a sweetheart when not over-energetic. One can already tell what she will be like once the puppy power levels off - a baby.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
View attachment 35502 View attachment 35503 View attachment 35499 View attachment 35500 View attachment 35501 Roughly 11 months old, Shepherd-Hound mix. She is a rescue and was malnourished when I got her. That has been taken care of.

There are behavioral issues to be addressed still - one will address itself which is the usual overabundance of energy puppies have which makes it difficult for them to practice self control. The other is she does display aggression to other dogs that come towards me as well as some people - my understanding is this is her being over-possessive. Once we exit shelter in place I will be able to address this better.

Personality wise she is a sweetheart when not over-energetic. One can already tell what she will be like once the puppy power levels off - a baby.

She looks like a sweetheart! Keep them coming. :)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Charlotte continues to do pretty well. She needs a lot of exercise which when combined with shelter in place creates interesting challenges. Also the current situation has caused my workload to balloon but hopefully things will start to moderate soon.