Gueuze Fond Tradition

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Lovely lambic beer I'm drinking tonight.
Gueuze.jpg
Yum :) Spontaneously ferments.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 136

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Looks tasty! Does beer like that help your writing?

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
It can. This is one that features "spontaneous fermentation". Really good stuff.

We have some Russian River "Redemption" in the beer fridge right now, but I don't think we're going to be drinking it tonight.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I always like my beer to be spontaneous. That can lead to serendipity. :)

S

Stonelesscutter

A Belgian beer huh. Now you only have about 3000 more types to go. :)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
We drink a lot of beer here. Anything from Fond Tradition, some Firestone Walker, stuff from Russian River in NorCal, Ephemere from the fine folks at Unibroue (pronounced Unibrow) in Quebec, Deschutes, The Bruery, etc.

Great Divide's Oak Aged Yeti is an amazing Imperial Stout. Dark dark brown that's almost black, and thick with a smooth brown foam. For some reason, its got a really chocolately flavor we really enjoy. No chocolate in that one, though. You have to get Chocolate Yeti to get it with actual chocolate in it. The latter also has a wee bit of cayenne in it.

Yes... cayenne pepper.

In addition to those bottles of Redemption, we currently have most of a case of Firestone XV from November of last year, waiting for our attention (you don't chug that stuff -- it's made to share - especially at 22 bucks a bottle), and two bottles of Black Tuesday (30 bucks a bottle) from The Bruery. We started with three bottles of the Black Tuesday, but pulled one out and drank it for my daughter's last birthday.

The Black Tuesday is freaking AWESOME stuff. It sells out before customers even have the chance to lay eyes on it.