Grand Theft Auto V [new trailer]

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
[video=youtube;jM2HHp-inug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM2HHp-inug​

Hmmm...the realism is disturbing. Not in a good way for me. Its fun running over characters who dont look so real like in San Andreas. But this is a bit too close to real for my taste. My built-in safeguards which prevent violence like that in real life would kick in.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
realism? no its still obiously 3d FAR from relism or hypoer realistic, sure its an update but still FAR from real as this is meant for current consoles and those are almost 8 years old by now so please imagine what it would look like if they wernt limited by the hardware ;)

oh and i call BS you know youll love running people over as its a great way to blow off steam when life is pissing on you in general ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
realism? no its still obiously 3d FAR from relism or hypoer realistic, sure its an update but still FAR from real as this is meant for current consoles and those are almost 8 years old by now so please imagine what it would look like if they wernt limited by the hardware ;)

oh and i call BS you know youll love running people over as its a great way to blow off steam when life is pissing on you in general ;)

Yeah, now its different somehow...cant put my finger on it. I run people down ruthlessly and shoot up the whole city of San Andreas with an assault helicopter and it always looks and feels like a real game. In that, it probably feels like a game but the visuals...disturbingly real. To me, that is. :)

heisenberg

Earl Grey
The thing that makes Grand theft auto different from all the other games is that, it does what other games don't dare to do.

A lot of games come under scrutiny for passing that morality barrier and as a result, they come under scrutiny.

Lets take mass effect for example;if you guys have played it there is both a gay & lesbian scene in the game and let me tell you that one little scene people went apeshit over that for some odd reason.

What I am trying to say is, GTA shouldn't be taken too seriously. It is after all just a game and GTA is one of them. It's meant to represent a fake reality game.