Games: BRING IT!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I know a lot of you play games here. :) Why not play each other? I would LOVE to play any of you on a chosen game. Preferably one which can be played online with private games. Not much interested in online chess or card games, Im talking aboutepic type games. Some suggestions:

Starcraft II
Age of Empires
Civilization V

Anyone interested?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
My SC is rooted ATM, I did not even get to play the whole single player campaign.
Civ I might be interested in,when the kids go back to school.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
My SC is rooted ATM, I did not even get to play the whole single player campaign.
Civ I might be interested in,when the kids go back to school.

"rooted"?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Stuffed, non fuctional, had the Richard, Gone to Cyber hell, FUBAR, Fa-Kacked, etc etc.

It won't update, and as you are online to even play the solo version, it just won't work. Even thier own tech support could not fix the bloody thing, and I spent hours online with them. If it has updated again, I might get lucky, but I have not tried in ages as I have just not mustered the interest enough to bother after that.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Stuffed, non fuctional, had the Richard, Gone to Cyber hell, FUBAR, Fa-Kacked, etc etc.

It won't update, and as you are online to even play the solo version, it just won't work. Even thier own tech support could not fix the bloody thing, and I spent hours online with them. If it has updated again, I might get lucky, but I have not tried in ages as I have just not mustered the interest enough to bother after that.

I can fix that...

You need to completely uninstall it then reinstall. Do it from Battlenet and not Steam

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
First thing I did dude :)
Did it from the disk, and it updated from battle.net.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Do you have Brave new world for your Civ5?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
GOTY for civ 5 should work, try to set up a game