Firey iPhone7

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Your right . My bad ... My friend just told me it was an iphone 7 ...
;(

Perhaps it was! When you confirm, please post. :) It seems like these phone manufacturers keep trying to outdo themselves in terms of battery life, and that means bigger batteries. Plus, they are still trying to increase screen sizes, and make them thinner too? WHY??? If people can't be arsed to plug their phones in every other day or two to charge them, they deserve for the phone to punish them!

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
You know my LG5 has gotten pretty friggin hot a few times so much I had to turn it off . Seems fine as of late tho and no high heat feel ...
Thanks for the update Joe

;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
You know my LG5 has gotten pretty friggin hot a few times so much I had to turn it off . Seems fine as of late tho and no high heat feel ...
Thanks for the update Joe

;)

That used to happen to my LG2 as well. Sometimes, it would get so hot it would shut down and I could not use it. But my Huawei has been completely trouble free. Never gets hot, and lasts 3 days without a charge.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
That used to happen to my LG2 as well. Sometimes, it would get so hot it would shut down and I could not use it. But my Huawei has been completely trouble free. Never gets hot, and lasts 3 days without a charge.
WOW ...3 Days !!! Holy crap . My LG5 wont last 4hrs .. My Lg3 lasted all day ...

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
WOW ...3 Days !!! Holy crap . My LG5 wont last 4hrs .. My Lg3 lasted all day ...

My LG2 would last a day. But this Huawei has spoiled me. Sometimes, it just charges to 100% because I have it plugged into my computer to transfer stuff. I can use it regularly, including internet, and it gives me a minimum of two days.