Down in the Dumps with Saul Tigh

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
This is a series of comical Flash videos with certain plotlines looked at from Colonel Tigh's "unique" perspective. The link goes to the first post where links to all the various "episodes" are located.

http://forums.syfy.com/index.php?showtopic=2255259

While obviously not canon, it is pretty funny stuff.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
LMAO very funny!
that hits all the "issues" i had with the final five reveal.... a drunk cylon? six slept with him not knowing he was another cylon? the weird dysfunctional relationship between Saul and his lush (another drunk cylon- who slept with Cavill who didn't know she was one of the final five either! :P) of a wife and SHE'S a cylon too? :eek: it was completely obvious they hadn't decided on the final five from the beginning! :facepalm:

Now before anyone squeals- it's merely IMHO of course! :rolleyes:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
LMAO very funny!
that hits all the "issues" i had with the final five reveal.... a drunk cylon? six slept with him not knowing he was another cylon? the weird dysfunctional relationship between Saul and his lush (another drunk cylon- who slept with Cavill who didn't know she was one of the final five either! :P) of a wife and SHE'S a cylon too? :eek: it was completely obvious they hadn't decided on the final five from the beginning! :facepalm:

Now before anyone squeals- it's merely IMHO of course! :rolleyes:

You have to watch them all. While the finale touches on the reveal of Tigh as a Cylon the others are hysterical, as they give "Tigh's" viewpoint on lots of things - like the boxing matches in the episode where they did them.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
You have to watch them all. While the finale touches on the reveal of Tigh as a Cylon the others are hysterical, as they give "Tigh's" viewpoint on lots of things - like the boxing matches in the episode where they did them.

I watched sweetie..they are HILARIOUS! :) good find.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I watched sweetie..they are HILARIOUS! :) good find.

I loved his revision of the boxng matches in "Unfinished Business" and also his pirate adventures with Commander Fisk (Cain's XO on Pegasus).