Did the TPTB, have a plan for season 11?

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Seeing how, Joseph Mallozzi gave a breakdown of what we could have seen in season 6 of Stargate atlantis(had it been greenlit a sixth season), was there,any draft stories of what we could have expected for Stargate SG-1? This is before the annoucement of the movies.

RogueRanger

GateFans Noob
It was thought strongly amongst the actors and crew that S11 was a go, sadly it did not happen. but now with the cancellation of SGU, could it be possible? I remember one of the producers once saying that so long as there was the fan following, there will be a Stargate show. Well I couldnt wait so I made my own Season 11, well virtually anyway. :D

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
It was thought strongly amongst the actors and crew that S11 was a go, sadly it did not happen. but now with the cancellation of SGU, could it be possible? I remember one of the producers once saying that so long as there was the fan following, there will be a Stargate show. Well I couldnt wait so I made my own Season 11, well virtually anyway. :D
You mean you borrowed my fanfiction to make an RPG based on a season 11 of Stargate :p

I doubt they had a plan, or if they did, it's a plan of nBSG Cylon level.

RogueRanger

GateFans Noob
You mean you borrowed my fanfiction to make an RPG based on a season 11 of Stargate :p

I doubt they had a plan, or if they did, it's a plan of nBSG Cylon level.

no, you offered it to me remember :lol: but yeah Sammy did write the set up....waiting for more. Stuck with Lucian surrender.......*faceplam*

ChromeToasterX

GateFans Noob
IIRC, the commentary track for the Ark of Truth mentioned that the search for the Ark was going to be the arc for Season 11, but they ended up cramming it into the movie.

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
no, you offered it to me remember :lol: but yeah Sammy did write the set up....waiting for more. Stuck with Lucian surrender.......*faceplam*
I offered it in the form of you asking me if you could use it :p i never expected an RPG to come out of a simple war on terror allusion story *shifty eyes*

In any case, i so far haven't really liked any of the 'planned' arcs that TPTB have made other than the one that introduced Atlantis. They never stuck to their guns and always gave an easy way out that rarely gave repercussions that resonated. That's what i loved about Lost City. okay... Earth is safe, but a Nimitz battle group is dead in the water, and Jack is lying half dead frozen in the ancient outpost.

Not like "Be all my sins remembered" which basically white washes the fact that god knows how many millions are dead from Asuran attacks. It's not till next season that we get some repercussions, but they're not exactly strong repercussions.