DBZ - Movie Trailer

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
To me this looks quite bad. I am a huge fan of the series even though they stretched it way too much. But I did find some of the bits to be funny in the series. When it comes to movies with Animes they are often rushed imo. I've seen a lot of anime and cartoon movies over the years its something I've noticed. Anyway here's the trailer and the quote from the website. This is the first movie in 17 years btw. The villain looks awful :facepalm:

[Creator Akira] Toriyama, highly influential in manga animation and known for his playful, influential storytelling and distinctive art style, has been involved with the development of the screenplay and the production for this latest feature. He has delivered a completely new original story that is focused on the period between the "Z" and "GT" Dragon Ball animated series – or, more specifically, between installments 517 and 518 of the Dragon Ball comic book series, filling the 10-year story lapse after Demon Boo is defeated.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I liked the original Dragonball, the manga and anime. The side characters still mattered. It kinda deteriorated after super-saiyan was introduced, to me. It was cool the first time but after a while, eh, everyone else became irrelevant except Goku. By the way, did you see the deathbattle between Goku and Superman? What animes have you watched?

heisenberg

Earl Grey
uhh...idk It can't be as bad as the live action.

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
I liked the original Dragonball, the manga and anime. The side characters still mattered. It kinda deteriorated after super-saiyan was introduced, to me. It was cool the first time but after a while, eh, everyone else became irrelevant except Goku. By the way, did you see the deathbattle between Goku and Superman? What animes have you watched?
Nope I haven't watched Goku vs Superman. I've watched too many the list is endless :P

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
well which ones stood out?

Well for me that's a hard one. But I've also seen Bleach (English Dub) that was pretty good. Here's another trailer. The drawings look too polished for me I much prefer how DBZ was in the old days. I feel similar to how pokemon looks as well I am not a fan of these kinds of over polished drawings.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Yeah, I know what you mean, too clean looking, kinda like real props and models in movies vs cgi.