Darren gives cover for SGPoo

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Well, you know that car wouldn't have crashed into him if he'd stayed off the ******* sidewalk!

I'm sure that Mallozzi is in just as much denial.

:laughing:
You know, Mallozzi is on vacation in Japan bragging about paying $1300 for dinner for THREE people! :rotflmao:rocky mountain oysters are REALLY pricey there I guess! ;)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
When things are so ******* expensive in Japan, that doesn't mean much at all.

Mallozzi's an idiot. And he's apparently going to have to start budgeting a bit more, methinks.

park8

GateFans Noob
My god, he is deluded and in denial. That article is a joke. The quality of the show is the primary reason people stopped watching it - and why it was cancelled. All the other crap he is spouting has been discredited repeatedly.

Tropicana

Council Member
After reading through that, only section 6, paragraph 2 and 3 were of importance imo.

He's right though that there weren't enough appeal to get the casual viewer hooked on the show (gee I wonder why?), had 30 episodes (supposedly) and they failed.

No surprise there.

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
What a bunch of idiotic baloney. It's all due to scheduling? Need I say more? Didn't think so.

general grievous

GateFans Noob
After reading through that, only section 6, paragraph 2 and 3 were of importance imo.

He's right though that there weren't enough appeal to get the casual viewer hooked on the show (gee I wonder why?), had 30 episodes (supposedly) and they failed.

No surprise there.

Yeah in the epilogue he tells it like it is, even says the first 5 reasons can't really be an excuse for a show not picking up crowd for so long.

MetalFoldingChair

GateFans Noob
Don't go away mad, Darren, just go away

This dude is BEYOND DELUSIONAL! Scary, just scary. He lists 5 imaginary things more important than the final item on his list -- and the only item that is logically provable, and that is that the viewers just weren't there. Well duh! And even when he, grudgingly, concedes that point he immediately falls back into a rant about programming schedules and promoting the show, blah blah lame excuse blah!

Really, it's sad that this man who created a very good website has become so delusional that he is jumping thru hoops to try and rationalize the demise of SGU to fit the fantasy in his head. Darren, sweetie, the "viewers just weren't there" because, as Rac80 said, SGU sucks donkey balls! It had NOTHING to do with scheduling as has been proven ad nauseum you twit! I've seen alot of pathetic posts in defense of SGU but this one by Darren wins the prize for officially lamest of all. Kudos Darren, here's your dunce cap. Wear it with pride.

There's something incredibly sad about an apologist who sits in the dark (now that the lights have been turned off) and desperately tries to polish a dead turd for an audience that isnt, and wasn't, there.

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
CYA on GayteWorld

It's not only defending Brad & Malozzi. After 1 1/2 year of posting how great SGU is, Darren is also trying to save face and cover his own ass.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
2. How do you know the move didn't help SGU? There are more people watching on Tuesday than those lame Fridays right?????:icon_twisted:
3. You lost to wrestling...that's your fault:icon_twisted:
4. ALL shows deal with illegal and online viewing, SGU is not special.
5. Mid season breaks prevent long season breaks...right???? If they didn't do midseason breaks, your excuse would be that they didn't have them.
6. What was the 6th reason...oh right...us.

Insomnium

GateFans Cadet
My Reaction to this article was making this face...

I mean really, at least some of the SGU fans out there admit that TPTB made some huge mistakes (At least in season 1, in their opinion).

P.S. BTW, Anyone else getting a "The connection was reset" when trying to connect to Gateworld?:confused:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Loves to Gloat!!!!

I mean really, at least some of the SGU fans out there admit that TPTB made some huge mistakes (At least in season 1, in their opinion).

P.S. BTW, Anyone else getting a "The connection was reset" when trying to connect to Gateworld?:confused:
I haven't been able to access GW all day...:(

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
LMAO!!!! That is the longest running joke on these forums!

Y'kow, everything is big in Japan, Right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c98qdFQF7sw

LOL! I love it...that Big In Japan joke about Mozz is the longest running joke here! Everytime I hear that song or see reference to it, I think of Mozz and the hilarious stuff you did on the forums using that song connected to Mozz.

:laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao:

But now, he can only ride on past fame. Its not like he is Ron D Moore or anything. I wonder if he will still want to make trips to Japan and eat nasty, expensive foods and try to hang out in frou frou restaurants whilst having no expense account to use? At least Brad and Coop dont seem to have this poseur mentality that Mozz has. :)